Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interstellar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRefer this the general BBTV thread.

I am in some kind of block because few days ago I uploaded a picture from Valo Vilag from LPSG just because of all of you to see it..., I did nit know that this is forbidden here... and today I just asked if someone could upload new Valo vilag videos like on LPSG and then i got blocked for that question. 

Wtf is heppening on this forum? 🐦�⬛

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI am in some kind of block because few days ago I uploaded a picture from Valo Vilag from LPSG just because of all of you to see it..., I did nit know that this is forbidden here... and today I just asked if someone could upload new Valo vilag videos like on LPSG and then i got blocked for that question.

Wtf is heppening on this forum? 🐦�⬛

Read the rules kitty posted. You got a warning. Current shows are now for full members because everyone comes here asking the same thing. Go ask the other forum for that material. 

Interstellar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRead the rules kitty posted. You got a warning. Current shows are now for full members because everyone comes here asking the same thing. Go ask the other forum for that material.
We are here from all over the world. Not everyone reads the messeges or understands all from your launguage. Nothing was done with intention to break the rules or hurt someone...

It... just hurts.  cryyyy

I feel like baby reindeer... 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRead the rules kitty posted. You got a warning. Current shows are now for full members because everyone comes here asking the same thing. Go ask the other forum for that material.

Hoolio79

Based on social media opinion, looks like Valen might be the one to leave. 

rigby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBased on social media opinion, looks like Valen might be the one to leave.
If it was a vote to evict i think they would get rid of him. But nobody is voting to save a boring girl. 

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBased on social media opinion, looks like Valen might be the one to leave.
Yikes!  The producers will be upset if he leaves (so will I but for superficial reasons lol).  I wonder why folks at home don't like him

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Seems like you can vote here for who do you want to stay in the house 

Pereda

Housemates woken up. Valen very sad, you can see it on his face. He's somber. They have a slow start. He slept in the living room with Vera.  

Heavy censoring again like past season if there was any action. Hard to tell what was going on.  thd:

Pereda

The energy of the house is much different than when Borgi / Dudu was up for elimination. There's distance between Dorka and Valen.  They're making breakfast and cleaning the house at the moment. Valen is fully dressed up.

The episode will probably show his very brief sad nude shower moment. Like a cat in the rain.  l2:

454l

what is the topic of the new challenge that the new housemate is currently playing ?

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwhat is the topic of the new challenge that the new housemate is currently playing ?
Guess it's a challenge

Pereda

Valen tying to play football with the pros with all the emotional stress has.   l2:

spapaars

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Can you gif Gaia kicking the ball? She did better than Valen. Didn't expect her to kick so high.  loll:

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Can you gif Gaia kicking the ball? She did better than Valen. Didn't expect her to kick so high.  loll:"
This?

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis?

No Gaia... the big house mate, she raised her leg so high to kick the ball.  l2:

dadad

According to instagram the current voting results are very close. 
42% : 58% 
It will be interesting and close 

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAccording to instagram the current voting results are very close.
42% : 58%
It will be interesting and close

I think that is IG opinions based on IG responses, they use the RTL website to count VV official votes. 

A lot of people want Valen out. The crying is tiring them out. If they do remove him, that opens the door for Adi and Cserszi to move on to the girls. 

Unless they throw in a new girl into the mix.   yess:

Pereda

So far, producers are focusing the most on Valen on the feed... hardly any focus on Gina. Unless she is in confessional. 

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo Gaia... the big house mate, she raised her leg so high to kick the ball.  l2:"
Guess Giada  :)))