News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginParty going smoothly. No drama, yet. Everyone having fun and dancing.

Cerszi is fitting in it looks like. Maybe the footballers liked that he was one of them. He's talking to Vera a lot.

It's a different energy than Adi and Dszergi's entries.
Did something interesting happened at the party or afterwards? 

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDid something interesting happened at the party or afterwards?

No, but lots of making outs and dancing. But clearly some drank a lot and got wasted.

I didn't see much drama. Dorka and Valen slept separately, even after heavy grinding and kissing. He slept in the living room with Vera and Dorka slept with Gaia.

Dudu and Noemi are the second couple. They're always together now.

I'm sure some of them are hung over this morning. They are having a hard time waking up.  loll:

dadad

Did they already shown the two new housemates? How do they shower?  yess:

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDid they already shown the two new housemates? How do they shower?  yess:"
no. adi is barely shown at all and they havent shown csaszi shower

SaraJa

So sad about Adi. He is nice looking guy.

felix95

gina got the same scarf as valen, but we dont know what it means so far 

mar430

what day is this on tv?

i have hung. tv channels

spapaars

Think 6x a week.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spapaars

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logingina got the same scarf as valen, but we dont know what it means so far
Someone will leave the house tomorrow 

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSomeone will leave the house tomorrow

It's about time. It's so unfair to some of the housemates that get no airtime whatsoever. They brought too many in immediately. It should have been staggered. 

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSomeone will leave the house tomorrow
So those with the scarf are at risk or safe?

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo those with the scarf are at risk or safe?

Yes, I guess one scarf will be the immunity (purple), and the other is the leader of the house for that week (pink checkered). 

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes, I guess one scarf will be the immunity (purple), and the other is the leader of the house for that week (pink checkered).
pink checkered means up for elimination i believe, there is a vote between valen and gina and those are the ones with the checkered one

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginpink checkered means up for elimination i believe, there is a vote between valen and gina and those are the ones with the checkered one

Really?! So Valen is up?   hmmm

What a production. I would be shocked if they eliminated him... bye Gina.  l2:

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReally?! So Valen is up?  hmmm"

What a production. I would be shocked if they eliminated him... bye Gina.  l2:"
will be interesting, public really dislikes valen vilag, in germany for example he would definetelly be the one going, lets see how much the production is willing to invest

dadad

According to instagram they are both up for elimination and someone will leave the house 
( hopefully I understood right) 
You can vote on the official website

SaraJa

They will kick out all the girls how they started.
Valen is safe 100%

Homer8428

Does this show solely feature a public vote or do the houseguest also vote?

felix95

csaszi was the one who gave valen the scarf and valen gave one to gina, but dont know how they decided or if they were told to give them to those people