News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

The cancellation of Belovv has been somewhat of a blessing this year --- so far.  Producers are adding the nude material to the episodes because its now 18+. No more 16 edit. 

They implied sex between Geri and Reni, but nothing happened. I wonder if the episodes will include explicit sex material once the housemate start to do it. 

Noemi and Dudu look like they are becoming a thing. Production making them do a task together through the phone to get them closer. 

Poor Adi is hardly given screen time. He should have gone for Dorka if he really likes her. 

Pereda

So they decide to use the sauna but can't fit inside...   loll:

Only Geri and Dudu went nude with towel. But still, they can't all fit. 7 housemates one tiny sauna. 

mar430

on what channel is 24 Hours?

i have iptv , many hungarian

channels

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginon what channel is 24 Hours?

i have iptv , many hungarian

channels

It's not on IPTV. It's under RTL+ subscription for Hungarian credit cards. 

mar430

Pereda

Seems like Dorka and Valen are back together. Dudu and Noemi are holding hands more. 

I still think Valen would go for Vera if he had a shot after Dorka gets eliminated. 

The solo players of the house who probably won't couple:
Kikidi -- very serious about the game
Gina -- laid back chick
Dszergi -- the loner
Gaia -- the joker of the house

Depending on who comes into the house... I don't see those 4 coupling in general. 

Pereda

More about the drama between Valen and Dorka from reddit.

QuoteValen told Giada and Geri that Dorka threatened Valen that if he wasn't with her, she would give up, and now the bomb exploded.  Giada and Geri were freaked out by the fact that Dorka was caught, they told it to her about how manipulative and wrong she does things.

spapaars

See this so often in all men that you would almost think they have a venereal disease that causes a lot of itching. 

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSee this so often in all men that you would almost think they have a venereal disease that causes a lot of itching.

It's bizarre that so many BB contestants touch it like they are children.  ::)

xulo18

It seems that today there is no luck and the producers are not showing the rooms, even though both Dudu and Geri were starting to move under the covers  bashhh:

spapaars

The director's choice is not the best at this point.

spapaars

Baywatch: A sort of

spapaars

Baywatch in slow motion

felix95

apparently new resident will move in at 7:50 pm

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginapparently new resident will move in at 7:50 pm

Looks like it's another guy... very different looking. Footballer too.  hs

Name is Csaszi

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLooks like it's another guy... very different looking. Footballer too.  hs"
4 out of 7 are footballers  loll:

Pereda

Csaszi's briefcase had the purple flag and a checkered flag. Geri tied both on Csaszi.

The game is on and we need another elimination. The house feels too full and they hardly show the others.

---

Housemates are preparing dinner. No mention of a party

Pereda

Everyone dressed in white waiting in the bedroom while production sets up a party, I think.

gj2:

Unless someone's gonna get married.  loll:

Edit:

Blue light party in the house. Drinks are flowing...

spapaars

Pereda

Party going smoothly. No drama, yet. Everyone having fun and dancing.

Cerszi is fitting in it looks like. Maybe the footballers liked that he was one of them. He's talking to Vera a lot.

It's a different energy than Adi and Dszergi's entries.