News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xulo18

It seems like they are focusing a lot on the showers on the live stream today, they have already streamed 4  smilee:

spapaars

So far it's been a mostly do-nothing day.The new housemate appears to be good at massage and several residents have already experienced this.For now they are enjoying the sun.

fortunenumbers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt seems like they are focusing a lot on the showers on the live stream today, they have already streamed 4  smilee:"
Anything good ? I missed it . 

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnything good ? I missed it .

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt seems like they are focusing a lot on the showers on the live stream today, they have already streamed 4  smilee:"
Cool; who did they show?  smilee:

spapaars

xulo18

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCool; who did they show?  smilee:"
Dudu and Geri completely naked, then Valen took a shower but the production did not broadcast it, just a flash before putting on the towel. However, last night Valen take a long shower surrounded by girls.

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDudu and Geri completely naked, then Valen took a shower but the production did not broadcast it, just a flash before putting on the towel. However, last night Valen take a long shower surrounded by girls.

Curious if Valen was naked when showering with the girls, it usually takes a while before co-ed showers with full nudity 

nevadet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCurious if Valen was naked when showering with the girls, it usually takes a while before co-ed showers with full nudity
I think that especially in ValoVilag it happens quiet a lot 

Good chance to show off haha

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCurious if Valen was naked when showering with the girls, it usually takes a while before co-ed showers with full nudity
More importantly in my case, were the girls naked?

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMore importantly in my case, were the girls naked?
The girls shower in their bikinis.

Pereda

All the girls have seen him showering naked. He doesn't hide. 

Kikidi is the only one who showers in boxers. Not sure what Adi does. He hasn't been shown yet.

spapaars

Pereda

The episdoe broadcast started. If there's censored nudity...  bs

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe episdoe broadcast started. If there's censored nudity...  bs"
non censored 3way piss  loll: after crying together they piss together, definetely wasnt on my expactations list for today

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginnon censored 3way piss  loll:" after crying together they piss together, definetely wasnt on my expactations list for today

I was going to mention all the crying... the men are crying more than the women this season.

loll:

Pereda

Honestly thought Reni had a black eye.... hs

She doesn't, just the light shadow.

454l

did Geri and Reni sex have been shown on the
live stream ?

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logindid Geri and Reni sex have been shown on the
live stream ?

No it was just the episode editing.  re:

They were focused on everyone making out drunk. 

None of them are sexual and the guys are not pushing it. 

felix95

a lot of drama and crying this evening