News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrxx and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pereda

First girl to flash tits Gina.  t:

Production was quick to switch cams to her as she prepared to shower and was using all the angles to get a glimpse. She showered in a shawl... but camera guys probably got some slips. 

Geri was the first guy to shower nude and they showed his frontal for a little bit and moved up. 

So they have some 18+ material for tomorrow.   

RK2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFirst girl to flash tits Gina.  t:

Production was quick to switch cams to her as she prepared to shower and was using all the angles to get a glimpse. She showered in a shawl... but camera guys probably got some slips.

Geri was the first guy to shower nude and they showed his frontal for a little bit and moved up.

So they have some 18+ material for tomorrow
Nice did you cap anything?

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNice did you cap anything?

Yep. Will post if VV shows it. Similar to last year's process. I'll provide updates of what goes on so people know how production is this year. If you're only after the 18+ material, look in the general nudes threads and don't look in this discussion thread. 

You guys will need to be patient and wait for the nudes. We are capping. So far, thing are very promising.  j

This summer slot for the show might be encouraging the production team to get strong ratings. 

Pereda

Sleeping arrangements: They changed the beds and put 2 sides against the walls. If people have sex, they can use the walls to cover one side. I wonder if it was to stop them from using the floor next to the bed and wall to cover sex. 

Geri corner bed (Barna/reni bed) - left side

Borgi & Reni (Akosbed) - right side

Valen (marina bed) - center

Kikidi & Dorka (rico bed) - next to main door right side

Gaida & Gina (Mario & Lisa bed left corner next to lockers)

No one sleeps nude this season. Everyone seems to get along. No coupling. 

Pereda

First day. Everyone woke up quickly and in a good mood.

Producers showed 1 shower for Geri quickly as he stripped (frontal shown). Then they focused on the rest of the group that prepared breakfast. Reni/Dorka/Borgi showered in bikinis.

Valen showered, but they didn't show it. Not sure if he's showering in shorts or nude. Could be a Barna type censoring. He seems to be their favorite guy. He didn't bother wearing underwear though and doesn't mind walking around in a towel.

Gaida and Kikidi have not showered yet.

The group cleaned up the house and shot social media footage with pics and vids with their VV phones. Expect to see those on the VV IG soon.

Everyone is getting along. No drama and fights like last season. No one seems too interested in hooking up, it's very much a group vibe. Opposite of last season. No one is making moves.

Gina, Valen and Geri are now in the jacuzzi.

Hoolio79

How do you guys add credit card? What button am I missing here? I go to register, I click the I confirm button and then next(Folytatas). But there is no fields to enter any credit card information.

SaraJa

There is only 8 contest? 
Only 3 male?

Mrxx

I found this answer in the forum for those who live abroad and want to subscribe, a trick that many apparently use

If you want to subscribe to it and do not have a Hungarian card, you must first register with Curve (selecting Hungary as the region). In this way, you will receive a Hungarian physical/virtual bank card, which you can put your own foreign bank card under (so it will take the money from your own card, you don't have to top it up like Revolut). So far, this card has been accepted for me everywhere, where Hungarian was requested.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI found this answer in the forum for those who live abroad and want to subscribe, a trick that many apparently use

If you want to subscribe to it and do not have a Hungarian card, you must first register with Curve (selecting Hungary as the region). In this way, you will receive a Hungarian physical/virtual bank card, which you can put your own foreign bank card under (so it will take the money from your own card, you don't have to top it up like Revolut). So far, this card has been accepted for me everywhere, where Hungarian was requested.
Thank you. Has anyone tried? I still don't see any fields where I can enter credit card information so not able to try this loll:

spapaars

Enough yummy there  :)))

rigby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere is only 8 contest?
Only 3 male?
VV usually starts with a portion of the cast and then progressively adds more and more people. 

spapaars

Hoolio79

Seems like we finally got some real producers of a BB stream. That's good news. Tried everything to get in but seems impossible, so if I can borrow anyone's working account for a price, dm me. 

spapaars

Orb

Pereda

I hope they have BeloVV this year. The show's schedule changed where the VV show is broadcasted on RTL+ at 20hrs and then replayed on CoolTV at 22hrs. Does that mean they'd broadcast BeloVV at 23hrs on CoolTV? Or did they chop the show because they're giving VV 2 nighttime slots. 

Yesterday's premier is posted is on RTL+ and there's an 18+ version. Similar format to last year.  

This group is totally different than last year. Honestly no sense that anyone wants to hook up. I wonder if production selected the last group because they wanted sex for their 24hr live cam debut. They were fucking by the second night -- Bibi/Lamin & Reni/Barna. 

If there's no sexual chemistry now, they'll throw in a new housemate (they plan to) to change up the dynamics. 

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI hope they have BeloVV this year. The show's schedule changed where the VV show is broadcasted on RTL+ at 20hrs and then replayed on CoolTV at 22hrs. Does that mean they'd broadcast BeloVV at 23hrs on CoolTV? Or did they chop the show because they're giving VV 2 nighttime slots.

Yesterday's premier is posted is on RTL+ and there's an 18+ version. Similar format to last year.  

This group is totally different than last year. Honestly no sense that anyone wants to hook up. I wonder if production selected the last group because they wanted sex for their 24hr live cam debut. They were fucking by the second night -- Bibi/Lamin & Reni/Barna.

If there's no sexual chemistry now, they'll throw in a new housemate (they plan to) to change up the dynamics.
I read that this year there will be no BeloVV cryyyy

spapaars

You don't see this often, they have their smartphones in the house

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI read that this year there will be no BeloVV cryyyy"

Really? wow. It was a bit of a dumb show and only worth watching for the nude/sex.

Cutting the production costs... I wonder if the 18+ material will be part of the VV show in that case.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou don't see this often, they have their smartphones in the house

Last year they got phones to promote on social media for votes. I think this is their new thing, but I doubt it's connected to any internet. Production would take them after the tasks and post their pics/vids.