News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGaida sleeping in the center bed with Valen. Kikdi and Dszergi living room as Catfish mentioned.

Not sure where Gina and Noemi are. Reni went back to the ass room with Geri.

Dudu and Vera are now back in the same bed. The housemates always switch and take their sheets to different rooms.  loll:"

I think the vote and the new housemate entering tomorrow changed the energy tonight. They know someone may go home tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure who ever gets the lowest votes in the poll right now is leaving. 

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm pretty sure who ever gets the lowest votes in the poll right now is leaving.

I think that makes more sense if they have 2 new people lined up now. 

Personally, I'd like Noemi to go. Gaia seems fun and entertaining but I'm sure her being overweight will play against her unfortunately. Gina could be one of the two girls in the bottom. 

The other, hate to say can be Dzsergi... he sucks the energy out the room. Debby downer Lee Pace. 

Who took a hit this week was Dudu and Vera. The advantage could have negatively affected them with the viewers and Dudu's previous stints in reality shows. The "immediate" coupling seemed too quick for people. 

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think that makes more sense if they have 2 new people lined up now.

Personally, I'd like Noemi to go. Gaia seems fun and entertaining but I'm sure her being overweight will play against her unfortunately. Gina could be one of the two girls in the bottom.

The other, hate to say can be Dzsergi... he sucks the energy out the room. Debby downer Lee Pace.

Who took a hit this week was Dudu and Vera. The advantage could have negatively affected them with the viewers and Dudu's previous stints in reality shows. The "immediate" coupling seemed too quick for people.

Gaia is the top six voted right now. The public likes her. Reni is most at risk for going it appears unfortunately. 
You are correct about Dudu and Vera. Remember Barna was unpopular but was never nominated and he went as soon as they saw the chance. Dudu is cocky. 

Dzsergi got the victim edit thus making him a fan favorite. 

Pereda

He's clearly not a victim if people see him in the feed. He's  always distant from the others. Kikidi is his only friend lol 

I guess everyone did laundry today. They all pack up in case they go. Funny that Valen got an extra clothes yesterday before gala. Clear indication it's rigged for him to go very far into the season. 

Production wasn't worried about him leaving.

xulo18

This morning Dudu and Valen came out with the shower towel, but the organization did not show them in the shower or getting dressed in the room afterwards.
Luckily, last night I was able to capture Dzigeri's brief nude in the shower.

spapaars

Sunday/rest day:
They play sports/train or enjoy the sun in the garden.

felix95

the residents were shown the pontential new candidates and bogi seemed upset somehow, maybe because the girl looks similar to her?

spapaars

dadad

Now you can vote who should stay in the house? 
DUDU or BOGI

xulo18

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now you can vote who should stay in the house?
DUDU or BOGI
Voted!! We can't let Dudu be expelled, he's too hot to leave  yess:

felix95

i changed my ip several times to vote with all my email adresses for dudu yess:

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini changed my ip several times to vote with all my email adresses for dudu yess:"
Can they detect IP through emails?

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCan they detect IP through emails?
for some reason i couldnt log out so easiest way was for me to quickly change ip with hola and login with different email

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthe residents were shown the pontential new candidates and bogi seemed upset somehow, maybe because the girl looks similar to her?
Lol, this is like a new version of "that girl is wearing the same outfit as me".

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLol, this is like a new version of "that girl is wearing the same outfit as me".
well we know by now that either she or dudu has to leave so that might be the more logical reason why she was upset

spapaars

Nice day doing nothing.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwell we know by now that either she or dudu has to leave so that might be the more logical reason why she was upset
I'm assuming like last year production let them know the results of the popular vote. Dudu and Bogi came in last. 
Dudu was also crying earlier. Bogi has cried every day since the show started. 

The dynamic seems to have also shifted now. Especially for Dszergi who seems more comfortable and with more friends  loll:

xulo18

[/url][/img]
For a moment I thought they were all going to shower together, but no. It seems that this year they are much more boring than last  bashhh:

fortunenumbers

Any thoughts on who is likely to be voted out ??