News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

QuoteThe players had an emotional day in the ValóVilág villa. VV Giada was crying about her little son, and VV Dorka made an honest confession to VV Valen in the sauna.

The morning started off busy for the villa residents, as they were given the task of exercising together in the yard. Everyone willingly participated in the morning tournament, except VV Gina. The girl decided to remove herself from the joint task, but this entailed a serious punishment

In the next game of the day, the residents of the villa were able to prove their aiming skills in pairs. This time, everyone had to fill a bucket, which one member of the couple placed around their neck, while the other aimed at it from a distance. No one stayed dry, and there was even a duo whose members both got wet within seconds.

After the winning game, Gina and Kikidi were rewarded with champagne and some sweets, and with the help of VV Dorka and VV Valen, they could watch a little extra shooting star during their date.

VV Kikidi, VV Geri, VV Valen, VV Dudu and VV Dzigeri pampered the ladies of the Villa as princesses, whose evening beauty routine was entrusted to the men of the villa this time.
VV Valen received the occasion and chose VV Dorka as his partner, whose bathing he did not miss. VV Valen tried to do a thorough job, so he paid special attention to making every square centimeter of the blonde's body even cleaner.

VV Valen and VV Dorka tried to untangle the tangled threads of their developing relationship in the sauna. The blonde girl admitted to her housemate that she could only see him as a man, but VV Valen suddenly had nothing to do with VV Dorka's honesty.

Giada, clutching her little son's toy car in her hands, couldn't stop her tears, which drenched the villa resident's face in seconds.

There is almost no topic that the villa residents do not discuss. This is how VV Geri and VV Dudu spoke with unvarnished honesty about the name they gave to their masculinity.

I will ask my friend to tell me the names Geri and Valen call their cocks (if that's what they are referring to).  loll:

spapaars

The Voting Show is back - viewers can decide the fate of Jázmin and Ádi.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Voting Show is back - viewers can decide the fate of Jázmin and Ádi.

The "public" will vote Adi in to get a couple paired.

O:-)

spapaars

Turned away with the camera the moment they touched their own intimate places with their hands

Pereda

20 mins on him just laying there.... they could go back to the convos. 

thd:

utopia101

I really hate that they cut the 18+ stuff we saw the best stuff there  thd:

Pereda

They moved cams finally. Now Gina making a bed in the sauna. 

Kikidi went to sleep solo in the ass room. Dzsergi living room alone.

If they add 2 more people, it's going to get cramped.

People are rotating beds every night to be fair I suppose.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTurned away with the camera the moment they touched their own intimate places with their hands

So there's nooo way they are showing sex then.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo there's nooo way they are showing sex then.

It's too early to know. What surprised me today is that the broadcast did not show more of the wet t-shirt task. That was easy for them to use for Vera and Reni because they didn't wear bras. It was  a 1 min recap of that task.

Either they are concerned that female viewers will complain about how exploitive the show is towards women's bodies  and/ or they are crunched on time for an hour show. They take up a lot of time having to introduce the new housemates. 

There's always a lull with this show, so maybe that's when they'll add the b-roll footage of nudity.

fingers crossed:

xulo18

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLong shower session with Dszergi, Dudu, and Geri. They are fooling around and being dumb. Dszergi has a really nice dick and doesn't stop playing with it.
Does no one have this video? It is being very difficult to find and those of us who live outside Hungary cannot subscribe to RTL+ 😭

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDoes no one have this video? It is being very difficult to find and those of us who live outside Hungary cannot subscribe to RTL+ 😭
I know for a fact another forum is looking for it and if the clip is posted here it will end up there and once there then that's it it will spread like wildfire. The only one who have the clip is members here who are capping the streams so no that will NOT be posted and everyone needs to stop asking the stuff will be posted once the show is over.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnyone who has any live streams links or caps of nudity please don't post them for now. It's been mentioned before that whatever nudity is happening is been recorded and will be posted once production post themselves or when the show is over.

I don't need to remind everyone of the forum rules this is the discussion board non-nude pics and discussions only are allowed to be posted. The nude stuff is to be posted in the pics/videos board. This applies to links also. They are not to be posted in the discussion board. If anyone isn't going to obey the rules then the warning system will be used.

If you are worried slip material might be missed ---

Anyone who finds twitch streams/recap saves elsewhere can save the links and share them with cappers via DM when necessary. Most likely than not, the cappers already have the material that is posted late in other places.

Reposting because of the influx of new members trying to seek the feed material.

Constantly requesting the the feed leak material will get a you a warning.

Pereda

Everyone slept well tonight. They actually had about 6 hours of sleep.

They worked out. No nudity shown this morning and 3 showers clothed showers.

Gaida is by the jacuzzi with a megaphone, I think it might be her punishment. She hasn't left that spot for about 2 hours. lol

When she wants something, she uses the megaphone to request it from the housemates.

Geri and Dudu are getting their legs waxed and shaved by Vera. It's a very quiet day. I think it's because they have the gala and will get a party for the new housemate tonight.

b:

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginEveryone slept well tonight. They actually had about 6 hours of sleep.

They worked out. No nudity shown this morning and 3 showers clothed showers.

Gaida is by the jacuzzi with a megaphone, I think it might be her punishment. She hasn't left that spot for about 2 hours. lol

When she wants something, she uses the megaphone to request it from the housemates.

Geri and Dudu are getting their legs waxed and shaved by Vera. It's a very quiet day. I think it's because they have the gala and will get a party for the new housemate tonight.

b:"
i dont know why but the stream felt different this morning, maybe the woman in the production was responsible today, they didnt try to get every possible angle when they were showing the women but i could be wrong  hmmm

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini dont know why but the stream felt different this morning, maybe the woman in the production was responsible today, they didnt try to get every possible angle when they were showing the women but i could be wrong  hmmm"

When they played the music for the wake up. They always run cam angles and position themselves on all four sides to get them waking up. Dudu and Geri woke up immediately. They had a wide-shot of the room, but when they got out the bed and began to dance, they cut to the stationary cams.

I think they wanted to avoid morning wood. Once the guys went the patio and they saw there wasn't any MW, they showed them full body as they lifted Gina up dancing.

I agree the live today way more subdued.

----

Valen has been MIA a lot today. They must be asking him a lot of questions in the confessionals. They accidentally showed Noami in hers.

Housemates have begun to clean up the kitchen and living room.

felix95

valen is crying because of a suitcase? any idea what is going?

spapaars

A suitcase has been brought in, will it belong to the upcoming new resident?

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginvalen is crying because of a suitcase? any idea what is going?
Saw it.
And his reaction doesn't make it understandable, when you don't speak the language.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginA suitcase has been brought in, will it belong to the upcoming new resident?

Was there male or female clothes in it?

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWas there male or female clothes in it?
Looks male.
Perhaps his own clothes were not brought into the house for some unknown reason.