Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

New guy is hot. Finally  j

DaClub

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNew guy is hot. Finally  j"
he is hot but  Dzsigeri, Valen & Dudu more my type.
Hot cast this year  wha

Pereda

Are they preparing to vote for the gala/duel?

Valen has been talking to various people, so is he the one who is leader before Sunday's vote?

Pereda

They cut the live. It's been almost 2 hrs of replay.....

It's too early for the housemates to be asleep. So not sure what caused them to cut the feed.

MartyBraun

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey cut the live. It's been almost 2 hrs of replay.....

It's too early for the housemates to be asleep. So not sure what caused them to cut the feed.
It's because they want you to share the shower scene. Haha

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's because they want you to share the shower scene. Haha

Or they found out about the leaks because people won't shut up about posting them. Maybe it's been jinxed now. 

It's a Friday night, they would be live at this point for a party or task. 

It's been repeat loopback of the past 2 hrs. 

KittyGalore

Did the new housemates enter?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDid the new housemates enter?

No, they didn't show her. No idea what's going on besides Valen talking to all the girls alone. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo, they didn't show her. No idea what's going on besides Valen talking to all the girls alone.
I thought the guy was entering as well.

felix95

i believe there was some sort of vote on who gets to enter between those 2 and then probably tomorrow or sunday one of them enters

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini believe there was some sort of vote on who gets to enter between those 2 and then probably tomorrow or sunday one of them enters
Maybe that's what's happening now they don't want us to see what's been voted.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOr they found out about the leaks because people won't shut up about posting them. Maybe it's been jinxed now.

It's a Friday night, they would be live at this point for a party or task.

It's been repeat loopback of the past 2 hrs.
I doubt it. They are probably doing like US does and blocking the nominations/ whoever was voted in to enter. It seems this year they are trying to be more of a legit Big Brother type show.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI doubt it. They are probably doing like US does and blocking the nominations/ whoever was voted in to enter. It seems this year they are trying to be more of a legit Big Brother type show.
I don't think that's a vote for the housemates. That's for public and the live show ended hours ago.

The set up- looking back at the replays is a "date night" with Valen with all the girls. Maybe they did not want to show the entire convos? 

But they could have moved to the others in the house instead of replaying back for 3 hours. 

It looks like live feed is back, but unsure because it looks similar. 

It's hard to know how delayed this is now. It's almost 1am and the feed has them all properly dressed.

KittyGalore

Noemi was just in the shower.

catfishaaron

Literally she doesn't leave Dorka's side. Third wheel. Now they are talking in bed. I guess Dorka and Valen aren't going to sleep in the same bed. 

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLiterally she doesn't leave Dorka's side. Third wheel. Now they are talking in bed. I guess Dorka and Valen aren't going to sleep in the same bed.

I really think Dorka is playing Valen and likes the attention, but isn't really keen on him. Typical girl antic. 

If the new guy comes in and there's a better connection there, you will see the drama start. 

I think Gaida or Dszergi will be the first to go. I think it's too many housemates already. 

But perhaps people are right, they want couple drama and will add them in early to get it for the viewers. 

First shower with the girls there. Valen and Dudu. Vera is there and so is Gaida. They are opening up and don't care. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI really think Dorka is playing Valen and likes the attention, but isn't really keen on him. Typical girl antic.

If the new guy comes in and there's a better connection there, you will see the drama start.

I think Gaida or Dszergi will be the first to go. I think it's too many housemates already.

But perhaps people are right, they want couple drama and will add them in early to get it for the viewers.

First shower with the girls there. Valen and Dudu. Vera is there and so is Gaida. They are opening up and don't care.
Would be very interesting if some of the guys showered with the girls and the girls happened to be also naked would the guys get hard and would they show it lol.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI really think Dorka is playing Valen and likes the attention, but isn't really keen on him. Typical girl antic.

She's for sure playing him. According to Instagram polls she's a favorite. 
Dszergi is a favorite as well as Kiki. They will be around for a minute. 

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWould be very interesting if some of the guys showered with the girls and the girls happened to be also naked would the guys get hard and would they show it lol.

RTL website is not doing 18+ clips anymore. They grabbed those from Belovv as recaps.

So maybe the live feed behind the RTL+ subscription might be willing to toe the line of more nudity because there is no network broadcast. Last year was good, but nothing close to explicit.

This is their 2nd year with a live feed and they are doing things a bit different with replay and no offline logo. They cut the "adult" version of their broadcast in Belovv.

Pereda

They are focused on Valen and Dudu talking in the living room. Something happened in the date night convos because they want to show the drama behind it.  

Dorka and Borgi in bed. 

Valen might sleep in the ass room with Gaida again. 

Vera in bed asleep. 

Dzsergi is still awake. Reni and Geri not shown yet.