News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidchu

only if they could put the camera at neutral angle, not bird-eye angle. bodies look best at neutral view 

CAMERA SHOTS & ANGLES. WHAT DO I DO WITH THE CAMERA? QUESTIONS TO ASK: What  is the best viewpoint for filming this position of the story? -How much  area. - ppt download

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhere  can i find valo vilag 12 girls topic? Or what is the seeing conditions?
I have that question too, since they removed messages from us and I don't know what happened or do you know something?

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI have that question too, since they removed messages from us and I don't know what happened or do you know something?
It's strange that they removed our messages and I don't know what the new conditions are. Greetings friends.

Uborkasalata

The conditions changed. And if no enough post cant see every thread or group

myown19

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI found the video where Reni jerks off Geri in the pool: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
awesome! 
isn't there a longer version of this? 

sidchu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDudu Naked . . .
where is the video of this cap

f2marci

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginawesome!
isn't there a longer version of this?

Sadly this is the longest that i found.

bbboys5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHeres the link to all my caps from june
Do you have any caps from July?  fingers crossed:

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you have any caps from July?  fingers crossed:"

You asked this question on the vid/pic threads again. I removed that duplicate question. Cappers have posted what they have already. 

bbboys5

The most recent allowed post on the VV12 men thread is a request for a video, so I posted my request again with an attached image (a new one actually that wasn't posted before) because it appears that's the rule. If you're removing my post with request+new image, then why not remove the last allowed post on the VV12 men thread that's just a request+repeated image?

II want to respect the rules, but if you allow some request posts but not all it's entrapment, lol. I feel like a criminal who was framed.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe most recent allowed post on the VV12 men thread is a request for a video, so I posted my request again with an attached image (a new one actually that wasn't posted before) because it appears that's the rule. If you're removing my post with request+new image, then why not remove the last allowed post on the VV12 men thread that's just a request+repeated image?

II want to respect the rules, but if you allow some request posts but not all it's entrapment, lol. I feel like a criminal who was framed.

If by image you mean, taking a snap of a cap to add it, that's the same thing as duplicating posts. You edited your post after you asked your question again and "added" a photo to try to sneak your request in that thread.

Regardless, the answer to your question is the same. The cappers have posted all their caps for the show.

bbboys5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf by image you mean, taking a snap of a cap to add it, that's the same thing as duplicating posts. You edited your post after you asked your question again and "added" a photo to try to sneak your request in that thread.

Regardless, the answer to your question is the same. The cappers have posted all their caps for the show.
That's doubly not true. The image was in the first draft, my edit was to rephrase my sentence and fix a typo.
Second, it was a new screencap from July not from any existing video posted yet. But now you deleted it, lol.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat's doubly not true. The image was in the first draft, my edit was to rephrase my sentence and fix a typo.
Second, it was a new screencap from July not from any existing video posted yet. But now you deleted it, lol.

If you have a request you can post in the request thread.

If we notice members posting duplicate posts or material, we will remove them or merge them to other threads.

The cap you posted was in a video posted before. Taking snapshots of a capture already shared so you can request is tying to use a loophole. If mods notice this, the posts will be removed.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe cappers have posted all their caps for the show.
Sadly this is wrong I still haven't gotten round to finishing uploading my last recording.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSadly this is wrong I still haven't gotten round to finishing uploading my last recording.
Yeah, on a similar note, I meant to mention this earlier, for the first several weeks, there was a few of us capping stuff before it was released to the public forum.

Some of it was later sent to the public forum but there's definitely a bunch of stuff that wasn't. I believe some of the links have expired (probably gofile links mostly) so there are certain videos that would have to be reuploaded if those cappers want to send their stuff to the archive.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeah, on a similar note, I meant to mention this earlier, for the first several weeks, there was a few of us capping stuff before it was released to the public forum.

Some of it was later sent to the public forum but there's definitely a bunch of stuff that wasn't. I believe some of the links have expired (probably gofile links mostly) so there are certain videos that would have to be reuploaded if those cappers want to send their stuff to the archive.
Can we see what was previously hidden now?

gaccno001

dudu was naked in bed probably the one who sleeps naked but then put on his underwear to cuddle with vera

gaccno001

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis is now moved to archived because the season is over.  People can still discuss the show.
can anyone upload highlights from this season

Antonino16

Es verdad que Vera tuvo relaciones sexuales??

Antonino16

Para mi el ganador tenía que haber sido Geri