News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uborkasalata

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo the show ends this Sunday or next Sunday?
Its sunday. But the program write on saturday 1 people minus. So maybe 2 people on the finale??

Abnai21

This week's program changed because of Dzsigeri's eviction (there's one less housmate than expected), I'm not sure if anyone goes home tomorrow.

The usual format of the finale is a top3 where someone is eliminated in the beginning of the finale show, then they restart the voteing with the top2. I'm expecting the same for Sunday, but I'm sure they will announce the details after today's voting off show.

dadad

Hopefully Geri stays today  gj2: and wins the thing on sunday

Abnai21

Geri won the voting off show but it was very close (53% vs 47%)

We can already vote for the first round of the finale. No one goes home tomorrow.

rigby

I feel like Kikidi is gonna be 3rd and then it will be close between Geri and Adi. But I want Geri to win just to show that you can fuck and get naked and still win. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI feel like Kikidi is gonna be 3rd and then it will be close between Geri and Adi. But I want Geri to win just to show that you can fuck and get naked and still win.
I would love Kikidi to shower fully naked for the last day or two

rigby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI would love Kikidi to shower fully naked for the last day or two
i would love both him and adi to say fuck it but there's no way they would, it seems very intentional from them to be perceived a certain way. 

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI would love Kikidi to shower fully naked for the last day or two
He showered in white underwear today  smilee:

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe showered in white underwear today  smilee:"
Yes but i want to see the underwear come off completely.

KittyGalore

Uborkasalata

Come on guys! Vote for Geri! :D

Uborkasalata

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReni from the b/g camshow, sadly the video is missing:

You cannot view this attachment.

Anybody knows about someting these videos? 

Hoolio79

Has Dorka made an OF yet? Does anyone know her IG? I only know the Valo Vilag IG account.

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginA new task
Geri moving to get the water while technically staying on the block was funny af.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHas Dorka made an OF yet? Does anyone know her IG? I only know the Valo Vilag IG account.
Her IG is vv12dorka. It's the same for every housemate, vv12(name). She probably won't start an onlyfans, she wants to be a beauty/fashion influencer. She's also on Tiktok with the same username and does lives with Dudu and Dzsigeri almost every day.

Last season, the stream ended at 5 AM on the last day, because the whole day is spent with rehearsing for the finale and getting ready (clothes, haircut etc) and production doesn't want to show that, but they might change it up this year. I think the stream will stay online but they're going to show the RTL logo until 8 PM when the show begins.

vitocorleone75

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginin no country did works shows like that anymore, they are all dead. time for that showa ia over because of social media.
Same for me. It does not work in France ... 

KittyGalore

They had censored the live stream earlier. ce:

dadad

Cant believe that one of the best reality shows is over today  cryyyy

Abnai21

Geri was eliminated in 3rd place with ~25% of the votes. 
It was expected. 

jo.ke95

I really enjoyed the daily dose of Geri I have to admit

KittyGalore

They were in the studio and now they are gone back in the house.