Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

Reni got evicted Geri is nominated.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReni got evicted Geri is nominated.
I think she quit. No official duel took place. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think she quit. No official duel took place.
It was mentioned there was a vote for her to go to duel or not seems it was decided by the public that she wouldn't

Panda

in no country did works shows like that anymore, they are all dead. time for that showa ia over because of social media.

mar430

im sure that i will now only little

watching, now is boring

without reni

Uborkasalata

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReni from the b/g camshow, sadly the video is missing:

You cannot view this attachment.

Oh my god!! Anybody got this video? 

carrotguy

Are they doing the abortion inside the house?

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAre they doing the abortion inside the house?

yea of course, they're doing in in the kitchen and using the utensils. 

mar430

what time you see this?? sadd:

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwhat time you see this?? sadd:"

It was just sarcasm.  l2:

mar430

probably  she will the baby become

IA4490

A pregnancy in reality show once again that's crazy. Well wonder years down the road how that conversation will look like and if the scene was recorded. It's going to be very akward indeed

Abnai21

Geri, who was nominated by the housemates yesterday after Reni went home, nominated Giada for the voting off show tomorrow.

Kikidi and Ádi are in the finale.

In tonight's highlights episode the host said that if yesterday's vote would have turned out different and Reni was given the chance to go on a voting off show, it would have been a 3-way duel with 2 people going home. She would have been voted off either way, but since she probably wouldn't nominate Geri, it would have resulted in the elimination of either Giada or Kikidi (I don't think she would have nominated Ádi either). It would have made great TV, but it's not the season for great TV moments.

Pereda

So the show ends this Sunday or next Sunday?

phain18

i think is this sunday

f2marci

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo the show ends this Sunday or next Sunday?
Yes. This sunday, so without today, only two more days left.

f2marci

They made an interview with Reni yesterday. She talked about her ex-boyfriend, who is in prison. And that Geri knows everything about the situation.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey made an interview with Reni yesterday. She talked about her ex-boyfriend, who is in prison. And that Geri knows everything about the situation.

She posted a lot of IG stories and thirst trap pics. Definitely building up her base probably to make money on cam/ of again. 

Has she mentioned the whole baby situation? My guess she's not going to keep it. All the photos she posted were with her fit body makes me think she's going to take plan b. 

Abnai21

Yes, in one of the stories she mentions that they'll make a decision with Geri as soon as he gets out of the house. 
We'll see how it goes...

Uborkasalata

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAre they doing the abortion inside the house?
Are you normal? It is not funny..