You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mar430

very sad but she is sure lucky sadd:

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnd with about 60% of the votes, Ádi is back to the villa.
Dorka took it very well.
Wow he keeps getting saved.

carrotguy

Is this the first time something like this has happened in a BB-esque house? It's kinda crazy though I imagine those Scandinavian shows that go on for half a year or longer, something similar must have happened before 

Abnai21

Do you mean the pregnancy? I wouldn't be surprised if it's something that when happens, production sweeps it under the rug. 

Actually, production kept it in secret initially, if it wasn't for Reni we would probably never know.
When Reni announced it to the others, she told them that she's only announcing it because they were whispering about it with Geri for days, she took a pregnancy test in front of the cameras, etc, so probably the audience already knows everything.

But there were absolutely no signs of this. We could tell that production stopped showing Reni and Geri but I thought it was because they were having sex constantly. But actually it might have been because they didn't want to show them discussing this.

rigby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs this the first time something like this has happened in a BB-esque house? It's kinda crazy though I imagine those Scandinavian shows that go on for half a year or longer, something similar must have happened before
in BB Denmark Nicki got pregnant from Mark inside the house, got evicted and came back a week later to tell him. However they would never use condoms so it wasn't that much of a shocker. They got the baby and broke up immediately. 

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginin BB Denmark Nicki got pregnant from Mark inside the house, got evicted and came back a week later to tell him. However they would never use condoms so it wasn't that much of a shocker. They got the baby and broke up immediatelay
Also on De Goudin Koo I believe a baby was made as well. 

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAlso on De Goudin Koo I believe a baby was made as well.
Lol this is really interesting loll:

Pereda

Production put Reni up for nomination. lol

"The public" gets to choose to end the game with the current housemates or have her duel.  l2:

Abnai21

Yes, the housemates nominated Reni tonight.
But now the audience has a choice:
- we can let her challenge someone and have a voting off show as usual
- or she is eliminated on Wednesday and they add 5 million forints to the prize money
We can vote until Wednesday (she will be eliminated on that day 100%)

WCS82

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you mean the pregnancy? I wouldn't be surprised if it's something that when happens, production sweeps it under the rug.

Actually, production kept it in secret initially, if it wasn't for Reni we would probably never know.
When Reni announced it to the others, she told them that she's only announcing it because they were whispering about it with Geri for days, she took a pregnancy test in front of the cameras, etc, so probably the audience already knows everything.

But there were absolutely no signs of this. We could tell that production stopped showing Reni and Geri but I thought it was because they were having sex constantly. But actually it might have been because they didn't want to show them discussing this.
Wow thats crazy. What you say makes complete sense.

Uborkasalata

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login20.7 dorka in shower from behind

She never showed her boobs? 

Uborkasalata

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes, the housemates nominated Reni tonight.
But now the audience has a choice:
- we can let her challenge someone and have a voting off show as usual
- or she is eliminated on Wednesday and they add 5 million forints to the prize money
We can vote until Wednesday (she will be eliminated on that day 100%)
I think it is not fairplay. But i think she will off :( 

Pereda

I wonder if production will cut her out so she can get an abortion sooner than later. I doubt they want those discussions on the show and cause controversy. 

It's odd they nominated her instead of Geri. She's being villainized on IG for getting knocked up. It doesn't look good for her either way. But it's suspicious production wants her out after announcing. 

SaraJa

It's over soon, whether they want her out or not.

She has problems. Pregnancy, ex-boyfriend she cheated on inside. It's better for her to be inside as long as possible.

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's odd they nominated her instead of Geri.
I think it was expected. Geri and Reni have been in the bottom in every game where they had to rank each other, but some people think that Geri might be more popular because of his easygoing personality.

We could argue that they should have nominated a strong player because there's a chance that he/she will be eliminated without a voting off show, but this season's contestants always play it safe... Reni and Geri didn't even think about coordinating their votes, even though Reni is the master of the house this week so she decides the nomination in case of a tie. She could have saved herself.

But she has no chance either way. She will lose the voting off show against everyone even if she's not eliminated today. She has been the least popular housemate by faaaaaar from the beginning.

As for the conversations about abortion, they're pretty open about it. They say that they'll make a decision once they're out but then go off about all the reasons they shouldn't have the baby...

mar430

she will not become the baby? sadd:

Madfox27

Show makers did really bad with this show in later part of the show  thd:

f2marci

Has anybody get the scene, where Reni and Geri had sex in the showers?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHas anybody get the scene, where Reni and Geri had sex in the showers?
When was this supposed to have happened?

Abnai21

The only shower sex scene I am aware of was from the night Dzsigeri's incident happened, but they didn't show it on the stream, only a couple of seconds in next day's highlights episode. I posted a link in the other topic.