Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb

dadad

It seems that 2 new housemates will enter the house today according to instagram

MartyBraun

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginyeah i did but im sticking to the rules no worries
Can you please post a picture? Or anything from the shower?

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginyeah i did but im sticking to the rules no worries

Thanks for recording the shower!  Can't wait to see it when enough time has passed!

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt seems that 2 new housemates will enter the house today according to instagram
Yes the public reception to this season isn't good. They are about to try everything they can. These people are boring compared to last season.

spapaars

MartyBraun

When will you be able to post the shower scene? With the three guys.

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhen will you be able to post the shower scene? With the three guys.
sry unless the official broadcast shows it in their episodes it will not be for a while. this forum has decided to postpone publication of the nude scenes capped during the 0-24 livestream.

454l

the new candidates

rigby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginsry unless the official broadcast shows it in their episodes it will not be for a while. this forum has decided to postpone publication of the nude scenes capped during the 0-24 livestream.

Is that still necessary considering that they are clearly confortable with showing it on the feeds and nobody on their social media seems to complain about it plus many people are already posting their caps on other forums and social media ?

MartyBraun

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs that still necessary considering that they are clearly confortable with showing it on the feeds and nobody on their social media seems to complain about it plus many people are already posting their caps on other forums and social media ?
Please! The shower scene. Can we make this one exception :)

nevadet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo he's not lol
In order :

Valen
Dszergi
Dudu
Geri

I don't believe we seen Kikidi yet. He seems to be shy but based off bulge he could be a decent size.
Does Geri have a small dick? Since the red haired girl did the small dick sign 🤏🏽

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginyeah they only showed his ass and instantly when he had his undies on they switched to the cam that showed them close up and where u would have seen him completely naked.

im not saying they are censoring completely just a bit of hypocrasy how they try to get every possible angle of the girls but try to avoid the easy angles for the men.

They they did was more frantic. They cut when Geri joined AND ended the live feed by replaying back to Reni prior to the soda challenge. I don't think the morning producer was prepared for co-showering. Unlike last year, Akos was shown with the girls a lot. Maybe the producer thought Geri would get sexual and didn't want to risk an oops during the day's live.

Last year, they would end the feeds w/ logo if something happened. Now they replay. People on the app or website wouldn't know. You can't rewind on RTL+.

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey they did was more frantic. They cut when Geri joined AND ended the live feed by replaying back to Reni prior to the soda challenge. I don't think the morning producer was prepared for co-showering. Unlike last year, Akos was shown with the girls a lot. Maybe the producer thought Geri would get sexual and didn't want to risk an oops during the day's live.

Last year, they would end the feeds w/ logo if something happened. Now they replay. People on the app or website wouldn't know. You can't rewind on RTL+.
its interesting that they make such a stark contrast between casual nudity (shower scene later of the boys) and the potential for sexualised nudity then.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDoes Geri have a small dick? Since the red haired girl did the small dick sign 🤏🏽
It's not big  but hopefully he knows how to use it  loll:

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's not big  but hopefully he knows how to use it  loll:"
lets just say it is not gonna stay that size when its hard  yess:

nevadet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginlets just say it is not gonna stay that size when its hard  yess:"
Poor him :( is it as small as Rico's from last season? 

MartyBraun

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginits interesting that they make such a stark contrast between casual nudity (shower scene later of the boys) and the potential for sexualised nudity then.
What part of the day was the shower scene in? Was it after the guys got the haircuts?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginPoor him :(" is it as small as Rico's from last season?
I'm sure one of his showers a few days ago i saw it either semi or if it was soft looked big.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat part of the day was the shower scene in? Was it after the guys got the haircuts?
Before it i think.