News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrxx and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

mar430

i not noticed ,that is dsigery away loll:

because i only watch dorka and reni

Hoolio79

Are they still censoring everything that's fun? 

mar430

this workers film now a half hour the same 3 sleeping 
and any was from the couple in shower
but i dont know who, any knows??

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAre they still censoring everything that's fun?
I don't know, I stopped watching because they started to censor conversations as well. As soon as more than 2 of them gather in the same place they switch to an empty room.

mar430

all 6 sleeping and a hidden

person was in shower lol loll:

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login They just showed Dzigeri getting kicked out and the others reacting on the episode. Can you tell us what Giada's reaction was and what she had to say?

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't know, I stopped watching because they started to censor conversations as well. As soon as more than 2 of them gather in the same place they switch to an empty room.
Lol. This season is dead. I'm out. 😁 Hope they get back the real producers for the next season. It was fun while it lasted. It was great discussing the show in this thread. Thank you all. 

mar430

in tv show was not to see what dsigery doing

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginin tv show was not to see what dsigery doing
They don't want the heat. Something similar is what killed Paradise Hotel Sweden, and Big Brother Australia. 

KittyGalore

Around when did this incident take place anyone have a timestamp?

Panda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAround when did this incident take place anyone have a timestamp?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He had his hand down there for a while and he got something on it when he was walking away.

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wtf this is so fucked up

Abnai21

Yep that's the one.

In the highlights episode Giada said that she was angry at Dzsigeri, but forgives him and asks the viewers to do the same.
She also said that she knew that's she's not actually in danger and it that it was their tickling game that went too far, but it was very uncomfortable and also triggered an earlier trauma.

They showed Geri naked and a couple of seconds of them doing it in the shower but they hid themselves with the towel very well. Before that, there was a scene of Reni inspecting Geri's dick because he jokingly said that he's transgender. Reni and Geri were talking about how Geri is very sensitive, and he said that it's because he was born as a girl but his father wanted a son so he had an operation at 5 years old. Reni couldn't decide if he was joking or not so she investigated in in the shower.  loll:

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe had his hand down there for a while and he got something on it when he was walking away.
That was blood. Giada hit him in the mouth and his gum started to bleed. You can see it at the end when they switch to the ceiling camera, he touches his lips with his finger and gets blood on it.
Also, I'm not sure actual penetration happened. His hand was between her legs, sure, but when he pulls it up it doesn't look like he was actually under her clothes. Still fucked up though, he deserved the evicton from holding her down to the sofa alone.
Anyways, some viewers reported it to the police so I'm sure we'll hear about it again in the future.

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat was blood. Giada hit him in the mouth and his gum started to bleed. You can see it at the end when they switch to the ceiling camera, he touches his lips with his finger and gets blood on it.
Also, I'm not sure actual penetration happened. His hand was between her legs, sure, but when he pulls it up it doesn't look like he was actually under her clothes. Still fucked up though, he deserved the evicton from holding her down to the sofa alone.
Anyways, some viewers reported it to the police so I'm sure we'll hear about it again in the future.

The way he held his hand over her mouth was scary as hell...

mar430

dorka in shower now was only 10 seconds to see thd:

Antonino16

Tienen el video de Reni y Geri en la ducha follando??

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat was blood. Giada hit him in the mouth and his gum started to bleed. You can see it at the end when they switch to the ceiling camera, he touches his lips with his finger and gets blood on it.
in brasil be a woman evicted because she only touch the bed who

sleeps a boy thd:

carrotguy

I hope they don't cause a turkey slap type incident like BBAU and cause the show to become cancelled or puritan