News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat time was he kicked out at?

I don't know. I saw on IG. They posted it immediately and informed the housemates and used their reactions for promo.

IG was posted an hour ago.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't know. I saw on IG. They posted it immediately and informed the housemates and used their reactions for promo.

IG was posted an hour ago.
He left while the daily episode was on. Kikidi was crying also they had to pack his stuff.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIts typical lately. They show very little sexy stuff of the girls and they show no sex.
They must be having sex as usual, but we've seen little of it of late.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe left while the daily episode was on. Kikidi was crying also they had to pack his stuff.
Yeah. He was there on the live stream before the episode started. Then it seems that when the episode started, the female host called them all to the sofa, talked to them and then Dzergi got up from the sofa. That might have been him being told to go. After that, they showed the previous days highlights as usual.

Abnai21

Yes, that was it. He had 1 minute to say goodbye to everyone before the highlights episode started and then had to leave immediately, but they didn't show it. Maybe tomorrow.

The official reason for his eviction is "putting Giada in a situation that is against her will."
It's a bit of a grey area, because he certainly touched Giada down there, but that was a game they were playing for weeks, last time Giada touched Dzsigeri when she was giving him a massage. The problem was that he didn't let her get up from the sofa and didn't leave her alone despite her asking many times.
So it's not outright sexual assault but close to it. There's a chance that they were just fooling around but it got too rough becauese they were drunk.

Giada hasn't said anything about it yet.

Hoolio79

Reni topless right now but they cut the cam immediately so we only got one millisecund. I hate these new censorship people in the production..

felix95

just a heads up from my side with dudu and dzsigeri leaving theres no reason for me to cap the show anymore, im gonna upload and post the rest of my clips since the beginning of the month when i have a bit more time on my hands to edit and upload

KittyGalore

Only Geri left who shows nudity.

utopia101

Cant believe  dzsigeri has also left he was one of my favs any chance there will be any new men and women at this point? think the show needs some new blood anyways 

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCant believe  dzsigeri has also left he was one of my favs any chance there will be any new men and women at this point? think the show needs some new blood anyways
The season ends on next Sunday, so there's no point in adding new people.

I expect the stream to go two ways from now on. Either they dial up the censorship because they want to show that the house is in order and from now on everyone follows the rules or they will lossen it up because there won't be anything else to show than Reni and Geri. But my bet is on the former one.

BTW they uploaded the video of Dzsigeri saying goodbye. He apologised to Giada many times, put on his shoes then walked out.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe season ends on next Sunday, so there's no point in adding new people.

I expect the stream to go two ways from now on. Either they dial up the censorship because they want to show that the house is in order and from now on everyone follows the rules or they will lossen it up because there won't be anything else to show than Reni and Geri. But my bet is on the former one.

BTW they uploaded the video of Dzsigeri saying goodbye. He apologised to Giada many times, put on his shoes then walked out.
With the way they have been censoring for the last couple of weeks I'm pretty sure it's alternative number 1. For some reason showing Geri naked is fine, but not the girls. 

felix95

they havent shown them having sex on stream for probably weeks now so why would they start again

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe season ends on next Sunday, so there's no point in adding new people.

I didn't realise the show ended so soon well it was good well it lasted. 

Pereda

Dorka will go next. She's been clear she wanted to leave and production played that card with her persona. She was used for the coupling. Her entire time in the house has been disingenuous.

This kicking out seems suss to remove another player to have a quicker finale, but moved the finale to 2:

My thought it's between Gaida or Kikidi to win.
Kikidi always stated he was serious about the game and stuck to his principles - no sex/ nudity. Adi followed suit with his choice to be conservative. He is running to win as well out of the 3 guys.

Gaida has been the "likable / fun" one, but the fat shaming and now the situation with Dzsergi may play against her or get her more sympathy.

I'd be shocked if Reni or Geri won. But again I don't really have a horse in this race.  loll:

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWith the way they have been censoring for the last couple of weeks I'm pretty sure it's alternative number 1. For some reason showing Geri naked is fine, but not the girls.
There were always rumors that the cast members sign different kind of contracts. They receive a checklist with items like it's OK to show them naked, it's OK to show them having sex, it's OK to show them on the toilet, etc, and production can't show things they didn't get consent to. Of course, slip ups happen so sometimes they show things that they're not supposed to, but it would explain why they zoom in on Geri's asshole but cut away as soon as Ádi takes off his towel.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorka will go next. She's been clear she wanted to leave and production played that card with her persona. She was used for the coupling. Her entire time in the house has been disingenuous.

I wouldn't count her out just yet... In the eye of a lot of viewers, she's just a nice girls who gets hate from Ádi and Kikidi for no reason. Ádi is a very strong player, so it will be close, but whoever wins will probably win the whole thing in the end as well. But you're right about Dorka wanting to leave - last night she complained that she couldn't participate despite it being her last party in the house...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthey havent shown them having sex on stream for probably weeks now so why would they start again
Last night Reni and Geri had sex under the shower, they hid themselves with towels. Production didn't show anything, but Geri told the others that they can cross off another room from their list, so only the kitchen and the laundry room is left, they had sex everywhere else.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere were always rumors that the cast members sign different kind of contracts. They receive a checklist with items like it's OK to show them naked, it's OK to show them having sex, it's OK to show them on the toilet, etc, and production can't show things they didn't get consent to. Of course, slip ups happen so sometimes they show things that they're not supposed to, but it would explain why they zoom in on Geri's asshole but cut away as soon as Ádi takes off his towel.
I wouldn't count her out just yet... In the eye of a lot of viewers, she's just a nice girls who gets hate from Ádi and Kikidi for no reason. Ádi is a very strong player, so it will be close, but whoever wins will probably win the whole thing in the end as well. But you're right about Dorka wanting to leave - last night she complained that she couldn't participate despite it being her last party in the house...
Last night Reni and Geri had sex under the shower, they hid themselves with towels. Production didn't show anything, but Geri told the others that they can cross off another room from their list, so only the kitchen and the laundry room is left, they had sex everywhere else.
They pick and choose who can break what rules. Them hiding with towels is against the rules and in past seasons a couple got nominated TOGETHER in a duel for doing the same thing. 

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDzsergi was kicked off the show. He violated a rule.

He touched Gaida between her legs when she said not to do it. Sexual assault essentially.

Gross, why do people do stuff like that, she said leave me alone, so leave her alone!

rigby

Now that Dzsigeri and Dudu are gone i think Dorka has even stronger chances to stay and possibly win too. A lot of people see her as a victim and they will always vote harder for that than a guy playing a game. VV11 Barna had a poll up in his story and even yesterday it was 50/50.

Tbh i'd love Dorka to get Adi out and his whole strategy to win playing the good prude boy for months ending up useless.

Panda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDzsergi was kicked off the show. He violated a rule.

He touched Gaida between her legs when she said not to do it. Sexual assault essentially.
maybe that the reason .. ..

Panda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLast night Reni and Geri had sex under the shower, they hid themselves with towels. Production didn't show anything, but Geri told the others that they can cross off another room from their list, so only the kitchen and the laundry room is left, they had sex everywhere else.

to bad they did not show it