News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrxx and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Abnai21

Today's episode didn't have any if I recall correctly, but they do have nudity occassionally, especially from the boys because the girls rarerly get naked... 

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis is the most unhealthy pasta I have ever seen. These people are dead on the inside after these months of sleep an unhealthyness

And then they made burgers with no salad or caramelized onions or anything. Who eats burgers with no vegetables on them.
yes they eat very unhealthy
especially the girl with overweight giada

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLol! 😂 Any nudity or sex in these episodes? I usually skip them.
than they had at the poolgame a glass of nature champagne loll: loll:

mar430

i think dorka is for voting but she wanted this

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini think dorka is for voting but she wanted this
I hope Hacker man/Kiki is selected. 

Abnai21

Aaaand with surprising absoluty no one, the nominee is Dorka.

She will nominate someone else on Wednesday. She says that nobody should feel safe aside from Dzsigeri. She won't nominte him because he was friends with Dudu and they were always on good terms. 
But, she'll probably nominate Kikidi or Geri.

Everyone is sick, they have fever and diarrhea. Was it the hamburgers?

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAaaand with surprising absoluty no one, the nominee is Dorka.

She will nominate someone else on Wednesday. She says that nobody should feel safe aside from Dzsigeri. She won't nominte him because he was friends with Dudu and they were always on good terms.
But, she'll probably nominate Kikidi or Geri.

Everyone is sick, they have fever and diarrhea. Was it the hamburgers?
Ah.. dorka probably going home then. Most boring player. Oh well. Only one week left after this.

They are probably suffering from extreme lack of vitamins. 

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo, i dont You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login forbade me to watch, but tonight I will watch secretly because only the nominations are interesting.

What the hell are you talking about? Stop posting nonsense and stop tagging me. I'll warn you next time. 

Your posting is becoming obnoxious. 

mar430

i dont see that is any sick but i also not understand 
hungarian, but is say someone in house eat to much loll:

mar430

oh my god giada with naked ass loll: loll: loll:

mar430

the sound with the streampicture is wrong

stream is dorka in assroom and sound from bedroom

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthe sound with the streampicture is wrong

stream is dorka in assroom and sound from bedroom
Does she have clothes on? Asking for a friend of course 

mar430

yes she had short pants on

mar430

what the housemates doing all time to speak in the mobilephone?

giada do it on the toilet loll:

mar430

one hour i watch back, no dorka now i see

she sleep in bedroom yess:

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwhat the housemates doing all time to speak in the mobilephone?

They're making videos that the production posts on social media. But they're usually terrible so not many makes the cut.

Abnai21

Another fun conversation from yesterday: Dorka and Giada were talking about how the audience percieves them, and one of the talking points was that Reni is probably controversial, because for some people she's a free spirit for some people she's a pervert. They were also taking about how every guy who was naked in the house lost the voting off show (the only exception is Dzsigeri, but he's only naked in the shower, and never walks out without underwear on). They concluded that viewers probably hate nudity and sex.

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey're making videos that the production posts on social media. But they're usually terrible so not many makes the cut.
okay... loll: i understand...16.7 .....

Orb

Some other BB shows would not allow housemates to sleep so much during the day like this. I'm pretty sure BB UK used to sound alarms if they tried to go back to bed in the middle of the day.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnother fun conversation from yesterday: Dorka and Giada were talking about how the audience percieves them, and one of the talking points was that Reni is probably controversial, because for some people she's a free spirit for some people she's a pervert. They were also taking about how every guy who was naked in the house lost the voting off show (the only exception is Dzsigeri, but he's only naked in the shower, and never walks out without underwear on). They concluded that viewers probably hate nudity and sex.
She has got it all wrong! I only vote for naked people 😁 except Dorka. But I don't vote for her because she is clothed. It's because I'm hoping she will get naked.

Any fun games or tasks today?