News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLooked like Geri and Reni were about to get down. So Dorka started cleaning some clothes to save the producers from such filthy television. Thank you Dorka. Anyone know why she moved into the living room? Some kind of mourning process were she can't sleep in the bed she had with Dudu?
Hey you're the one always asking where Dorka is  loll:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHey you're the one always asking where Dorka is  loll:"
Haha. Yes. Sorry my fault. Producers probably just wanted to make me happy. 😔

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhy? She won't get naked when she is alone 😔
this is not important no...

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorka has completely lost it. Hides in the bedroom all alone. And now she is eating a fruit! I never see these people eating something healthy.
i see her sometimes eat fruit but more vegetables

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHaha. Yes. Sorry my fault. Producers probably just wanted to make me happy. 😔
you are not alone, i also sometimes request where is now dorka

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLooked like Geri and Reni were about to get down. So Dorka started cleaning some clothes to save the producers from such filthy television. Thank you Dorka. Anyone know why she moved into the living room? Some kind of mourning process were she can't sleep in the bed she had with Dudu?
Yes, she said she can't sleep in the same bed without Dudu. But I don't think she will be there for long because she constantly complained about the lights, people going and coming, etc...

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we need to talk abot tonights nomination event, do you think Dorka is in danger? Closet has immunity  j

Madfox27

Guys what is the update of valo vilag ? Can anyone explain what is happening 

Sarah_Ray

This season looks fun. Hope to see more vids

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we need to talk abot tonights nomination event, do you think Dorka is in danger? Closet has immunity  j"
He doesn't! No one gets immunity from now on.
He does get to cancel someone's vote tonight tho.

The schedule for the rest of the season according to TV guides:
nomination tonight (it will be probably be Dorka, but Ádi was saying that it should be someone who hasn't been nominated yet and he might get to decide so we'll see)
voting off show on next Sunday

sudden death on next Monday (someone leaves without a voting off show, but it's unclear how)
another nomination sometimes during next week
last voting off show next Friday

another sudden death on next Saturday

season finale with top 3 on Sunday

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we need to talk abot tonights nomination event, do you think Dorka is in danger? Closet has immunity  j"
Yes. I'm pretty sure she will be nominated  cryyyy

Are you watching today? Has she done anything fun or is it another sleep day?

SaraJa

No, i dont You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login forbade me to watch, but tonight I will watch secretly because only the nominations are interesting.

Hoolio79

This is the most unhealthy pasta I have ever seen. These people are dead on the inside after these months of sleep an unhealthyness

And then they made burgers with no salad or caramelized onions or anything. Who eats burgers with no vegetables on them.

SaraJa

Disgusting. No wonder why is everyone lazy. 

Hoolio79

alarm! I found a vegetable!

SaraJa

Fantasztikus. Van még videód az előadásról? Kösz.

WCS82

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis is the most unhealthy pasta I have ever seen. These people are dead on the inside after these months of sleep an unhealthyness

And then they made burgers with no salad or caramelized onions or anything. Who eats burgers with no vegetables on them.
wow thats gross. This explains a lot.

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFantasztikus. Van még videód az előadásról? Kösz.
Flawless Hungarian  nnn

Giada wanted to put lettuce and tomatoes in the hamburgers but she forgot... Ádám's had fired onion in it.

Pasta with cheese is a popular Hungarian dish, but it's usually some semi-hard cheese and sour cream on top, not this abomination they made....

Abnai21

They're showing yesterday's pool challange but Reni's confession that she peed in the pool a little bit earlier didn't make the cut.  loll:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey're showing yesterday's pool challange but Reni's confession that she peed in the pool a little bit earlier didn't make the cut.  loll:"
Lol! 😂 Any nudity or sex in these episodes? I usually skip them.