News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginbut i wanted dorka to see in bed alone yess:"
Why? She won't get naked when she is alone 😔

Abnai21

Tomorrow is nomination day. Dorka asked everyone to nominate her so she can see Dudu in the audience on the voting off show  hmmm

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTomorrow is nomination day. Dorka asked everyone to nominate her so she can see Dudu in the audience on the voting off show  hmmm"
Oh god.. classic Dorka.  thd: 
Why does the hottest one have to be so boring. 

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTomorrow is nomination day. Dorka asked everyone to nominate her so she can see Dudu in the audience on the voting off show  hmmm"
loll: She thinks she's coming back if she goes to a duel. Bless her heart.

Also whoever said it you are 100% right production ruined Dorka and Dudu by keeping them on the feeds 24/7.

SaraJa

It's set up. There is no way people will vote for him. He has become boring and tiring for everyone, the character is overbearing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login dont vote again for him.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's set up. There is no way people will vote for him. He has become boring and tiring for everyone, the character is overbearing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login dont vote again for him.
I didn't :D I voted for Dudu. Next week I will vote for Dorka to stay.

Dorka, the party animal. Switched back to tired housewife clothing as soon as the live show ended. Cant risk being fun at a party for once. Gotta stay boring.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI didn't :D" I voted for Dudu. Next week I will vote for Dorka to stay.

Dorka, the party animal. Switched back to tired housewife clothing as soon as the live show ended. Cant risk being fun at a party for once. Gotta stay boring.

She'll come around in my opinion. I feel like she's gonna start flirting with Kiki and Dzig hardcore now to stay safe. She's said for a while now she felt Dudu leaving was best for her game. 

SaraJa

I think she's done flirting. As someone wrote, they are coming out in two weeks.

Abnai21

Two weeks, that's about four times as much time as she needed to get over Valen and hit it off with Dudu.

Hoolio79

Dorka has completely lost it. Hides in the bedroom all alone. And now she is eating a fruit! I never see these people eating something healthy. 

SaraJa

She is dancing now  j

Abnai21

If only she'd be hiding! She's been recording video messages for Dudu ever since the voting off show ended. With "please contact my friends but be careful with my parents btw i found the sock I wanted to put on this morning it was behind the bed" level details.

But now she joined the party. Let's see how it goes.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf only she'd be hiding! She's been recording video messages for Dudu ever since the voting off show ended. With "please contact my friends but be careful with my parents btw i found the sock I wanted to put on this morning it was behind the bed" level details.

But now she joined the party. Let's see how it goes.
Haha omg. Careful with the parents? Are they mafia? 😂

Abnai21

I think she's not sure if her parents would approve the relationship haha.

SaraJa

Yes, they are mafia from Pest.

wardrobe emoji | AI Emoji Generator is drunk.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login i dont want him to win :(

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes, they are mafia from Pest.

wardrobe emoji | AI Emoji Generator is drunk.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login i dont want him to win :("

Me neither :( I want Giada or Geri to win. 

SaraJa

Dorka?  hmmm
A also want G or G to win  j

1. Geri
2. Giada
3. Dorka
4. Reni
5. Kikidi
6. Dzigeri
7. Closet

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorka?  hmmm"
A also want G or G to win  j"

1. Geri
2. Giada
3. Dorka
4. Reni
5. Kikidi
6. Dzigeri
7. Closet
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorka?  hmmm"
A also want G or G to win  j"

1. Geri
2. Giada
3. Dorka
4. Reni
5. Kikidi
6. Dzigeri
7. Closet
No I don't think Dorka deserve to win. She is so boring. I just want her to stay as long as possible because reasons.  

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo I don't think Dorka deserve to win. She is so boring. I just want her to stay as long as possible because reasons.
The winner will be Dzigeri in my opinion. Or Giada. Adi has only gone up against people the public truly hates. The viewers say he can't stay awake 
Knowing this shows history of winners automatically rules out Geri, Reni, Dorka. 

Hoolio79

Looked like Geri and Reni were about to get down. So Dorka started cleaning some clothes to save the producers from such filthy television. Thank you Dorka. Anyone know why she moved into the living room? Some kind of mourning process were she can't sleep in the bed she had with Dudu?