News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo sorry my live recordings has all been deleted ages ago.
Ok. Thank you for checking. 

Abnai21

Today was a slooooow day.
But both of the couples are back together. Yesterday had no impact at all.  loll: 
Reni and Dorka were talking about nudity. Reni stopped caring about being seen topless on the stream because it will be blurred on the episode anyway. Dorka told her that this season the episodes are rated R so probably they show everything as it is (I think the tv version is blurred, but the one they post online sperately is not).

Dudu and Ádi will have a voting off show tomorrow so now they're doing the usual late night show style talking bit about each other.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginToday was a slooooow day.
But both of the couples are back together. Yesterday had no impact at all.  loll:"
Reni and Dorka were talking about nudity. Reni stopped caring about being seen topless on the stream because it will be blurred on the episode anyway. Dorka told her that this season the episodes are rated R so probably they show everything as it is (I think the tv version is blurred, but the one they post online sperately is not).

Dudu and Ádi will have a voting off show tomorrow so now they're doing the usual late night show style talking bit about each other.
Haha. Thank you Renike 😁 
I'm a bit disappointed in Dorka. Would think she would try to entertain now that she thinks she might have to leave. But its only sleeping as usual. 

Abnai21

Oh they told them that Dudu is nominated and she's safe this morning.

kaif91

How is there new girls there and boys doesn't wanna get laid with them?

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow is there new girls there and boys doesn't wanna get laid with them?
There are no new girls. The two girls were only visiting for one night. 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login dođi po mene pijana sam da vozim.

Is here eviction tonight? Is the XXXXX going home tonight?

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login dođi po mene pijana sam da vozim.

Is here eviction tonight? Is the XXXXX going home tonight?
Yes, but I'm pretty sure Sir Broccolini lord of Hairspray, first of that name is the one that will leave. It's fine. They don't show sex anymore anyway.

SaraJa

Vote 'oolio!

XXXX must leave!!!!

EDIT by KittyGalore: Offensive word removed.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginVote 'oolio!

[/url]

XXXX must leave!!!!

I have voted for Lord Broccoli to stay 🤝 a guy who never gets naked does not deserve to win.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginVote 'oolio!

[/url]

XXXX must leave!!!!

This sort of language is not acceptable here,

Abnai21

Voting off show is tonight right after the episode. If Dudu gets to go back, it will be the plottwist of the century.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginVoting off show is tonight right after the episode. If Dudu gets to go back, it will be the plottwist of the century.
Why don't the people like him? Adi is extremely boring. Why do they like him?

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhy don't the people like him? Adi is extremely boring. Why do they like him?
Why do you like Dudu? Just because he shows his dick?  loll:
Adi is far from boring. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhy do you like Dudu? Just because he shows his dick?  loll:"
Adi is far from boring.
I don't understand what they anyone is saying 😁 only thing that matters to me is people who get naked or have sex. People who are fun at parties can also get my vote, but fun at party should mean jump naked in the pool to get a full score as party person. 

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhy do you like Dudu? Just because he shows his dick?  loll:"
Adi is far from boring.
I mean why else would we care since we dont speak their language  loll: i would actually like to see Dudu without Dorka but i doubt she will go anytime soon so probably is best he goes for now. Adi seems nice enough but he is offering nothing for us who cant speak their language and are only watching for obvious reasons i thought it might just take him sometime but now i just think regardless he wont show or do anything but im also bored of seeing Dudu and dorka together so overall dont really mind who goes but hope a girl goes next as we have had so many guys leave now.

Hoolio79

Oh lol one got 81% We know that is Adi
Edit: Adi, the clothed one stays in the house.

Now Dorka will probably sleep even more or maybe check out herself tomorrow.

KittyGalore

Abnai21

Dudu was one of the least popular characters from the start and people were fed up with the so called DuDorka Show. Truth to be told, there were countless times when people were having interesting conversations on the stream and it suddenly cut to Dorka and Dudu sleeping in bed. It also didn't help that both Dorka and Dudu were involved with other people before, so their relationship didn't feel sincere.

Now it's 99% certain that Ádi will win the whole show.

We can still count on Geri parading around swinging his d*ck.

mar430

but i wanted dorka to see in bed alone yess: