Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mar430

where was dorka now an hour?
i not see her

Abnai21

I haven't seen her all afternoon.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwhere was dorka now an hour?
i not see her
Probably sleeping somewhere. Or in the interview box asking production to remove the tattoo babe from the house. 

Abnai21

She was sleeping indeed.

This might be the end of Reni x Geri. Not only was Geri flirting with the girls in front of Reni but he also didn't take Reni's side when tattoo girl started a fight with her.

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginProbably sleeping somewhere. Or in the interview box asking production to remove the tattoo babe from the house.
i believed also  she is in the speakbox

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe was sleeping indeed.

This might be the end of Reni x Geri. Not only was Geri flirting with the girls in front of Reni but he also didn't take Reni's side when tattoo girl started a fight with her.
He never respected her anyway and chose her because that was the only option he had.  I kind of feel bad for her.

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe never respected her anyway and chose her because that was the only option he had.  I kind of feel bad for her.
Thats the same for Dudu though i don't think he would look twice at Dorka on the outside but there is only like 3 girls so makes sense. 

Abnai21

There's a party tonight and the guests are staaaying

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere's a party tonight and the guests are staaaying
Oh cool. Please. Please make them get drunk for once. 

Abnai21

Geri and Reni asked one of the guests (not the one with the tattoos) if she would be into a threesome  loll:

kingwalker

Guys, i am sorry to write this here, but is there any chance someone can reupload the videos on the couples thread? Only the ones shared with fileport because those are all down...

Hoolio79

They are acting boring again. Was hoping the new people would teach them how to party!  j

Dorka already in bed and Geri is crying.

Orb

Reni topless in the bedroom again, but they focused on Dorka crying, so we only saw Reni's back.

Looks like Dudu and Dorka are having some kind of argument now.

mar430

at 3 00 leave reni the bedroom and 5 minutes later check

dorka whats goin on,i dont know what was

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginat 3 00 leave reni the bedroom and 5 minutes later check

dorka whats goin on,i dont know what was
Dorka and dudu were doing something. Got her panties back on and left. Then they quickly switch to close up of sleeping Giada of course in case something fun would happen. 

Danj

Just to give everyone a heads up, later today I'll be deleting the live feed recordings from between 2024-05-18 to 2024-06-07 inclusive from my hard drive, to make room for the last 3 weeks of the show. If anyone wants anything from those dates, please speak now or forever hold your peace. I'm not going to go searching through them for stuff so if you do want something please make sure to provide dates and times when it happened. Note these are not clips I'm talking about deleting, these are the 24/7 recordings.

EDIT: nobody said anything, and a bunch of people liked this post, so the deletions are now done.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust to give everyone a heads up, later today I'll be deleting the live feed recordings from between 2024-05-18 to 2024-06-07 inclusive from my hard drive, to make room for the last 3 weeks of the show. If anyone wants anything from those dates, please speak now or forever hold your peace. I'm not going to go searching through them for stuff so if you do want something please make sure to provide dates and times when it happened. Note these are not clips I'm talking about deleting, these are the 24/7 recordings.

EDIT: nobody said anything, and a bunch of people liked this post, so the deletions are now done.
Don't have any dates, but if you have some full days from when Noemi was in the house and you have it online I can help go through them and edit if you want. Let me know if wanted. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDon't have any dates, but if you have some full days from when Noemi was in the house and you have it online I can help go through them and edit if you want. Let me know if wanted.
When was she in the house?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhen was she in the house?
She moved in on the 7. of May and then lost to Dorka in the duel on the 27. of may, so only for a few weeks. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe moved in on the 7. of May and then lost to Dorka in the duel on the 27. of may, so only for a few weeks.
No sorry my live recordings has all been deleted ages ago.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login