News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo idea. Was so good earlier in the season but lately they have shown no fuk at all 😔
Again they moved away the camera from both couple  m3:

Abnai21

Dzsigeri was jerking off under his blanket in the background but nothing could be seen aside from his hand moving

mar430

they dont show dorka before an hour in shower m3:

Abnai21

There was about 10 seconds of Dzsigeri x Dudu showering at around 9:17 while Giada and Kikidi were talking on the porch, then a longer Dudu x Geri shower with Geri walking around naked afterwards when they got back from the sliding challange. I didn't catch any nudity from the girls, not even a shower, but I haven't been following in the last 90 minutes or so. Dorka has just changed her top but we could only see her back.

Their new policy seems to be that they show longer nudity if there's something happening (Geri and Dudu were talking about the game in the shower), but they also switch to showers randomly sometimes, but it's very brief, like 5-10 seconds.

As for the stuff under the blankets - there may be really not much happening because, proving the popular theory, all 3 girls are on the period at the same time, and Dorka said that they will do nothing for a couple of days. And I really think that Geri and Reni dialed it down because they (especially Geri) was talking about how every guest was all about them having sex and he's worried that production doesn't show anything else from them. But they also show them going into the ass room then coming back to the bedroom, and there's definetely something happening there, so who knows.

Today's guests will be two women.
Geri has the day off so he will be a guest today as well. Ádi was the worst employee yesterday so he has to take over Geri's job and do his own as well, so he's on double duty.

Fun story: At around 3 AM Dzsigeri noticed that somehow the lights were on in the production room behind the walls, and they could see a cameraman sleeping there and the whole place as well. They all checked it out and knocked on the window to wake him up. I don't think it's explicitly against the rules to interact with production staff this year, because they didn't receive any punishment. A couple of days ago, they were sitting around on the sofa and everyone stopped talking abruptly, because someone was taking photos of them through the windows with the flash on and they could see the flashes. They can also sometimes hear production members through the walls.

Edit: one of the special shows for the guests on today's menu is a strip show from the guys
Edit2: the guests are two girls from the last season of Hotel Éden

Hoolio79

Girl guests are cute  j

I hope they have a strip show.

mar430

where are the 2 girls??

mar430

this is sure that the 2 Girls not coming , than they sit

with Jeans in the Sun loll:

Abnai21

The girls are in the pool in swimming suits.

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe girls are in the pool in swimming suits.
yes i mean they send not girls in, that they sit 
than with jeans ,it´s little a show for the boys

Christoph2703

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo idea. Was so good earlier in the season but lately they have shown no fuk at all 😔
If nothing more is shown then they can end the season.

mar430

reni is a little bit angry yess:

454l

the girls are fanny and Zsófi
both have been shown nude before
fanny is  the girl with blue eyes
zsofi who destroyed her face with some plastic surgery

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthe girls are fanny and Zsófi
both have been shown nude before
fanny is  the girl with blue eyes
zsofi who destroyed her face with some plastic surgery

Oh. Do you have any clips? Especially the tattoo girl is very cute

454l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOh. Do you have any clips? Especially the tattoo girl is very cute
fanny the blonde one was nude in éden hotel i forget which episode
 the tattoo girl Zsófi have an  onlyfans
check online maybe you will find it
and she was cute not anymore

Hoolio79

The guys strip show was terrible. If I were the guest at this hotel I would demand a refund for this boring performance. 

SaraJa

This season is so boring and the participants are so tiring, sk the winner has to pay the production the main prize because he slept, ate, electricity and water. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login We need to talk about Dating Naked Germany. Looks like we've been tricked.

Hoolio79

Dorka does not like the look of the tattoo babe, and don't want her near Dudu:

Probably reminds her how she used to look before moving in to a sleep and eat colony for two months:

I hope she marks her territory later with a good fuk and NO CENSORSHIP please. For the love of god stop this censorship.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis season is so boring and the participants are so tiring, sk the winner has to pay the production the main prize because he slept, ate, electricity and water.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login We need to talk about Dating Naked Germany. Looks like we've been tricked.
Oh no! Please don't say Join has ruined it somehow? what have they done? I was so looking forward to that cryyyy

Edit 1: @sara must answer. I'm so scared right now 😔

Abnai21

Topless Reni on the stream right now

mar430

reni and zsofi had a little discuss loll: