News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDudu & Vera asleep- they weren't shown much on cam tonight.

Geri & Reni - still awake and cuddling. Geri took off boxers earlier and Reni didn't care. Live cut away from them when Dudu went over to their bed and production thought Geri would flash as they wrestled. Live returned to them and he had his boxers on.

They talk and kiss off an on.  Now trying to sleep.

Noami asleep - Stoji bed

The others were in the patio talking.
Reni is playing hard to get. Geri wanted to jerk off but she said no.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAlot of hassle but this actually worked , thanks.
Thank you. Will try if I can figure out why I don't get the option of entering credit card information. Did you ever encounter that bug?

spapaars

felix95

afterwards there was a very good introduction into how the production team operates during the day, the girl gets into the shower in her bikini they prepare every camera angle stationary and manual cameras on her ready to film every angle, then geri enters pulls down his pants and they cut away

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginafterwards there was a very good introduction into how the production team operates during the day, the girl gets into the shower in her bikini they prepare every camera angle stationary and manual cameras on her ready to film every angle, then geri enters pulls down his pants and they cut away
However, they did show him naked in the bedroom a few minutes later, changing in front of two of the girls.

I think you could argue that they tried to avoid close ups of him, though. They switched the cameras around so that it was mostly his ass shown. With the girls, they tend to zoom in for the possibility of a mere nipslip when they are covering themselves changing.

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHowever, they did show him naked in the bedroom a few minutes later, changing in front of two of the girls.

I think you could argue that they tried to avoid close ups of him, though. They switched the cameras around so that it was mostly his ass shown. With the girls, they tend to zoom in for the possibility of a mere nipslip.
yeah they only showed his ass and instantly when he had his undies on they switched to the cam that showed them close up and where u would have seen him completely naked.

im not saying they are censoring completely just a bit of hypocrasy how they try to get every possible angle of the girls but try to avoid the easy angles for the men. 

catfishaaron

Long shower session with Dszergi, Dudu, and Geri. They are fooling around and being dumb. Dszergi has a really nice dick and doesn't stop playing with it. 

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLong shower session with Dszergi, Dudu, and Geri. They are fooling around and being dumb. Dszergi has a really nice dick and doesn't stop playing with it.
yeah im taking it back the production is perfect, everything is fine  jaww:

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLong shower session with Dszergi, Dudu, and Geri. They are fooling around and being dumb. Dszergi has a really nice dick and doesn't stop playing with it.
So Dudu is also showering naked?

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo Dudu is also showering naked?
Yes. All three were completely naked but Dudu is not that hot to me.

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo Dudu is also showering naked?
yeah he wanted to sleep naked the first night as well, is going commando now and flashed his cock to giada in the garden (we didnt see his cock)

MartyBraun

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes. All three were completely naked but Dudu is not that hot to me.
Do you get to see Dudus penis?

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you get to see Dudus penis?
yes all three completely naked with cocks and a lot of touching under the shower, dudu is the 2nd biggest after valen id say

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginyes all three completely naked with cocks and a lot of touching under the shower, dudu is the 2nd biggest after valen id say
No he's not lol
In order :

Valen
Dszergi
Dudu
Geri

I don't believe we seen Kikidi yet. He seems to be shy but based off bulge he could be a decent size.

KittyGalore

Anyone record the naked shower.

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnyone record the naked shower.
yeah i did but im sticking to the rules no worries

Orb

Yeah, the production showed a hell of a lot there with the guys.

Just when we thought there was a trend with the production.  loll:

I think Bogi is getting shyer now, if anything. She was ok with being topless and bottomless momentarily in the first few days. Now she is covering up every time I see her. For someone who used to do fully naked live webcamming, Reni isn't very comfortable going to that extent on this show.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeah, the production showed a hell of a lot there with the guys.

Just when we thought there was a trend with the production.  loll:"

I think Bogi is getting shyer now, if anything. She was ok with being topless and bottomless momentarily in the first few days. Now she is covering up every time I see her. For someone who used to do fully naked live webcamming, Reni isn't very comfortable going to that extent on this show.
I am noticing all of the girls are refusing to get naked aside from bikinis. Wonder if this makes production upset. 

Orb

Reni is less careful than most of the girls. I have to give her some credit there, lol.

catfishaaron

So Bogi keeps cockblocking Valen and Dorka. She won't leave Dorka's side at all. The other night when they were under the covers together she crawled into the bed next to them and was crying about something.