News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOmg there is a topless shower in the culture thread! I thought all hope was lost. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login do you have video of it?

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHahah, yees :D" The best are Bosnian cevapi, if you haven't tried it, and the road to Bosnia brings you to it, don't miss it by chance
its also a meal here in austria on partys
barbeque, why they 2 guys serbian?

Abnai21

Dudu was selected for the duel with Ádi. Dorka is safe for now.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDudu was selected for the duel with Ádi. Dorka is safe for now.
Victory!
yess: yess: t: j

Abnai21

Something fishy's going on. Ádi announced his choice to the housemates. The host told them that the vote is over.
But they didn't announce the result of the vote. Both Dorka and Dudu received the blue scarf. The host said that they will learn the results later.

Also, the guests left abruptly.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSomething fishy's going on. Ádi announced his choice to the housemates. The host told them that the vote is over.
But they didn't announce the result of the vote. Both Dorka and Dudu received the blue scarf. The host said that they will learn the results later.

Also, the guests left abruptly.
Oh no do you mean Dorka is not safe after all?

Abnai21

I think she is, but they're keeping it a secret from the housemates for some reason...

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think she is, but they're keeping it a secret from the housemates for some reason...
Ok. Gotta tune in. Maybe they will trick them into some fun competition.

SaraJa

Why are they making fake drama? nobody cares.

WHERE ARE THE SERBIAN GUESTS? they announced chaos.

Abnai21

The serbian guests went home. They left a letter that said sorry I have to go. I don't know if it's because of some drama (cockroaches) or because production wanted to let the nomination drama play out without them.

They had to choose teams and they still don't know that Dorka won't be nominated after all.

mar430

is now permission to drink wine?  

i see they drink wine before an hour

Hoolio79

Dear producer. Please do not censor the Dorka fuk tonight. There has been too much censorship. This might be our last chance!

Abnai21

Yes, they can drink anything that was sent to them especially. The hotel alcohol is still forbidden.

xulo18

If Dudu leaves we will lose one of the few guys who gets naked :(

Hoolio79

Dudu and Dorka has disappeared and they don't film the bedroom. Smells like censorship again..

nomennestio

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf Dudu leaves we will lose one of the few guys who gets naked :("
I completely agree with you. Ádi should be also naked, then I wouldn't care who will go home...

Hoolio79

We got like 2 seconds as a little FU before they moved to a sleeping Giada. Then some Giada painting. Thanks prod. 

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWe got like 2 seconds as a little FU before they moved to a sleeping Giada. Then some Giada painting. Thanks prod.
This is really bullshit now.I am not liking this

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWe got like 2 seconds as a little FU before they moved to a sleeping Giada. Then some Giada painting. Thanks prod.
Why are they doing this suddenly. What actually happened?

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhy are they doing this suddenly. What actually happened?
No idea. Was so good earlier in the season but lately they have shown no fuk at all 😔