News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginVery interesting. Is Dorka just named Dorka?

Dorka's full name is Váradi Bettina Dorka (Váradi is her family name)

Giada is Csicsi or Princess Cicciolina if you're nasty.

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI didn't follow, what kind of vote is this? Who is  Challenged?
Ádi was nominated by the housemates on Sunday. Ha challanged Dudu and Dorka to duel, but he only told it to the viewers. Now there's a vote where we can chose Ádi's duel partner from Dudu and Dorka.

KittyGalore

Reni had a topless shower this morning they showed her briefly it looks like she and Geri had sex he was in the LR with a erection more semi she then went to shower and she was topless.

kingwalker

I am sorry if this was already asked, but is the show streamed live online? And if so is there any way to watch the stream?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI am sorry if this was already asked, but is the show streamed live online? And if so is there any way to watch the stream?
Yes the live link was posted before.

Abnai21

Happy birthday!

They're doing a stage show tonight about how the Hungarians came into the Carpathian Basin (not necessary a topic I would choose to perform in front of anyone slavic but oh well). They have to act like historical figures but I don't think anyone knows history this well... They don't even know if they were lead by a Turul bird or a White Deer accoding to the myth (it was a turul, the white deer legend is from a different era loll: )

Edit: Oh god our education system is a failure.

Albig

I miss you Panda.... cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy your coverage of VV 11 was great.   gj2: gj2:   gj2:

We are going to have to wait for felix95 to publish his videos at the end of the month. yess: yess: yess:

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGiada is CsiCsi - Ćići
cevapcici  loll: is a croatian meal

mar430

why came two serbian men in house?

the win this??

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwhy came two serbian men in house?

the win this??
They are the new guests of Hotel Villa. They will spend the night in the house then move out tomorrow, and the housemates have to make them meals, entertain them, clean after them, etc.

Orb

Reni showering topless is something of a milestone, yet they showed her in there for about two seconds. A few minutes later they show Dudu in the shower for several minutes, even though he's been seen dozens of times already. 

wtf

A naked Geri also got more attention than Reni did.

fortunenumbers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReni showering topless is something of a milestone, yet they showed her in there for about two seconds. A few minutes later they show Dudu in the shower for several minutes, even though he's been seen dozens of times already. 

wtf"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReni showering topless is something of a milestone, yet they showed her in there for about two seconds. A few minutes later they show Dudu in the shower for several minutes, even though he's been seen dozens of times already. 

wtf"

Hopefully not a once off  fingers crossed:

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHopefully not a once off  fingers crossed:"
For a few weeks she's been changing topless without covering herself so the signs are good. This shower is a step up from that, because she's staying topless longer.

Zoli0211

Reni és Geri mostanában nem szexelt?: Ha valakinek van valami, kérem tegye közzé. Kösz.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI didn't follow, what kind of vote is this? Who is  Challenged?
We need to choose between Dorka and Dudu, and looser needs to meet Adi in the duel. Save Dorka! 😭

SaraJa

I voted for Challenged, is that it or there is another poll?

And why is this now, so stupid? Let's get closet out

Hoolio79

Omg there is a topless shower in the culture thread! I thought all hope was lost. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login do you have video of it?

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI voted for Challenged, is that it or there is another poll?

And why is this now, so stupid? Let's get closet out
There are two votes. One to choose between Dorka and Dudu and one to choose if Adi or Dorka/Dudu needs to leave. Thank you for your vote, my friend. 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logincevapcici  loll:" is a croatian meal
Hahah, yees :D The best are Bosnian cevapi, if you haven't tried it, and the road to Bosnia brings you to it, don't miss it by chance

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere are two votes. One to choose between Dorka and Dudu and one to choose if Adi or Dorka/Dudu needs to leave. Thank you for your vote, my friend.
I see now that there are two! Voted for Dorka! It will be tense, but I guess she will make it :/ Adi has become terribly tiring.