News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrappy_coco

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logina cockroach  in the line of dsigeris  feet os:"

That is so not good 

carrotguy

Please not a cockroach  loll:

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLooks like Dorka and Dudu fuk was censored again. :(" why are they suddenly censoring everything?
They're only censoring sex stuff, they've been very generous with showers lately, especially of the boys.
Or maybe the couples are more careful now and there's really nothing to show other than moving blankets, because the guest repeatedly told them that we can see too much.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey're only censoring sex stuff, they've been very generous with showers lately, especially of the boys.
Or maybe the couples are more careful now and there's really nothing to show other than moving blankets, because the guest repeatedly told them that we can see too much.
I hate that guest. Dorka and Dudu were finally starting to get at it properly. I'm not giving up hope. Will check again tonight. 

Abnai21

You only have to check it until Sunday. That day, either Dorka or Dudu goes home (probably Dudu). 

New guests (Darko and Rikardo, whoever they are) will arrive shortly. 
Giada has the day off because she was voted best worker on Tuesday. Dzsigeri took her place as chef (he can't cook) because he was voted worst worker. Dorka's still manager. 

Abnai21

The guests are random people who apprently don't speak English, German of Hungarian. If I heard correctly they're Serbian?

Dzsigeri got new recipes, including pogácsa (a kind of pastry) for 60 pieces. He has no idea what to do.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe guests are random people who apprently don't speak English, German of Hungarian. If I heard correctly they're Serbian?

Dzsigeri got new recipes, including pogácsa (a kind of pastry) for 60 peaces. He has no idea what to do.
Haha. That actually sounds like fun. If I knew they accepted non native speakers me and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  could have checked in. Help them create a proper party. 

SaraJa

Hahahahaa, yeees  l2: Green fat guy is from Serbia. Now Geri is learning Serbian  l2: l2: l2: l2:
Hahah they call Kikidi - Kikiriki which means peanut in Serbian

SaraJa

Richard is preparing showtime for tonight  wha
They call Dzigeri - Dzigerica wich means liver on serbian, it was also an association for me to remember his name  l2:
Geri is their favorite, Adi is not of course and they made him clean around because it is dirty and water the plants because they are dry.

Abnai21

Dzigerica means liver? That's funny, because Dzsigeri's is probably bad from all the alcohol.

Now they're painting tourist attractions of Budapest and they will have an exhibition/virutal tour of hhe city for the guests. Dzsigeri and Reni are making lunch.

SaraJa

Haha, yes Džigerica is Liver.
I returned it one hour, it's interesting. Geri's name is Gergen, Geri is nickname, I didn't know that. It just annoys me that they speak a lot in German, it would be fun if they only spoke in Serbian.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRichard is preparing showtime for tonight  wha"
They call Dzigeri - Dzigerica wich means liver on serbian, it was also an association for me to remember his name  l2:"
Geri is their favorite, Adi is not of course and they made him clean around because it is dirty and water the plants because they are dry.
Ah! Thats why google translate gives me strange names. Whenever I'm on Reddit, on of them is called liver. 

Are you watching? Anyone getting naked or doing bed gymnastics today? 

SaraJa

I'm watching, it's fun :D They get assignments over the phone. Darko is good, but Ričard is demanding, it will be fun. He disturbs Adi, he keeps forcing him to clean something  l2:

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHaha, yes Džigerica is Liver.
I returned it one hour, it's interesting. Geri's name is Gergen, Geri is nickname, I didn't know that. It just annoys me that they speak a lot in German, it would be fun if they only spoke in Serbian.
Actually, most housemates go by nicknames. 

Both Geri's and Dzsigeri's proper name is Gergő, Geri is a nickname. Dzsigeri is called Dzsigeri because his family name is Tokaji, so it's Toka-ji Geri -> Ji-Geri -> Dzsigeri, his friends came up with this name.

Ádi is Ádám, Dudu is Dávid, Reni is Renáta.

Kikidi is actually called Kékes Dániel, but if you take consonants from his name it's K-K-D, so Kikidi.

SaraJa

Very interesting, I didn't know that. I love that we are all from different countries, so we can learn something.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginActually, most housemates go by nicknames.

Both Geri's and Dzsigeri's proper name is Gergő, Geri is a nickname. Dzsigeri is called Dzsigeri because his family name is Tokaji, so it's Toka-ji Geri -> Ji-Geri -> Dzsigeri, his friends came up with this name.

Ádi is Ádám, Dudu is Dávid, Reni is Renáta.

Kikidi is actually called Kékes Dániel, but if you take consonants from his name it's K-K-D, so Kikidi.
Very interesting. Is Dorka just named Dorka?
And who is Csisi? People on reddit keep talking about this person but as far as I know there is no Csisi in the house. Is it Kikidi?

SaraJa

Giada is CsiCsi - Ćići

SaraJa

Kikiriki is a tourist guide and they make fun of him  l2:
And now they change the frame and put how liver and Reni cooking  j

WCS82

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLooks like Dorka and Dudu fuk was censored again. :(" why are they suddenly censoring everything?
Yah, this is getting frustrating

SaraJa

I didn't follow, what kind of vote is this? Who is  Challenged?