News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnai21

We'll see. But I don't think Ádi will nominate a woman because he's all about chivalry and such.
I think he's going to nominate Dudu and Geri to break up both couples at once.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWe'll see. But I don't think Ádi will nominate a woman because he's all about chivalry and such.
I think he's going to nominate Dudu and Geri to break up both couples at once.
That's not nice of him. Refuses to get naked himself, and then tries to ruin the two couples who fuck 😂 

SaraJa

Geri is his friend, he wil not nominate him.
Dudu or Dorka.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGeri is his friend, he wil not nominate him.
Dudu or Dorka.
You said you were going go tell me something, but you never did 🧐 I have been in suspense for days 

SaraJa

Now, that's old story with no happy end  cryyyy So, we can move on  cryyyy

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOh no  loll:" if Dorka has closed up shop forever because of this they have lost me.
I saw them perform some kind of ancient ritual in the ass room last night. It must have been to cleanse the room of all the sinning that's been going on in there.
but i believed the 2 houseguests viki and the guy sleep in

Abnai21

The guests yesterday were supposed to sleep in the ass room but it was too hot (and full of bugs) so they ended up sleeping in the living room but they didn't show them much. There was a scene where Soma was in his underwear and Viki was asking if her nipples show through her t-shirt, but that was all.

There was a vote just now: the next time they drink alcohol without permission they will lose 1 million from the prize money

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe guests yesterday were supposed to sleep in the ass room but it was too hot (and full of bugs) so they ended up sleeping in the living room but they didn't show them much. There was a scene where Soma was in his underwear and Viki was asking if her nipples show through her t-shirt, but that was all.

There was a vote just now: the next time they drink alcohol without permission they will loose 1 million from the prize money
the housemates drink alkohol in assroom ?

i see only the drikng at 2:00 in living room

Abnai21

All day long yesterday, they were drinking from the alcohol that was put in the kitchen for the hotel guests. They were told many times that it's a no-go for the staff. 

Ádi named the two nominees in the report room: it's Dorka and Dudu.
But Ádi can't tell the others yet because PLOTTWIST the viewers will vote if the nominee should be Dorka or Dudu and it will be a normal one-on-one voting off show as usual.  hmmm

mar430

i see now in tvshow dudu and
tsigery was full drunken loll:

mar430

i not understand hungarian but there is a 

question about alcohol in the tv show

Abnai21

That voting is what I mentioned above: There was a vote just now: the next time they drink alcohol without permission they will lose 1 million from the prize money

Abnai21

Dzsigeri's punishment because of yesterday: They got a bowl of ice and vodka, but absolutely no one can drink from it. Dzsigeri has to stand next to it and guard it until the bell rings.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDzsigeri's punishment because of yesterday: They got a bowl of ice and vodka, but absolutely no one can drink from it. Dzsigeri has to stand next to it and guard it until the bell rings.

So boring. Give it to Dorka. She needs to get drunk. 

mar430

dorka was now not to see

as she speak with dzigeri

mar430

a cockroach  in the line of dsigeris  feet os:

Hoolio79

Looks like Dorka and Dudu fuk was censored again. :( why are they suddenly censoring everything?

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLooks like Dorka and Dudu fuk was censored again. :(" why are they suddenly censoring everything?
Yeah it's all been very weird lately they bring in some guest to shame most of them and have been censoring every sex act for the past week or 2 now...  hmmm

kingwalker

For those who are interested i just found more great content from Reni from when she was a cam girl! I posted it on the respetive thread. :)))

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeah it's all been very weird lately they bring in some guest to shame most of them and have been censoring every sex act for the past week or 2 now...  hmmm"
It really doesn't make any sense now🤡