Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mar430

its little crazy that is no one 

interested here today loll:

Abnai21

Kikidi and Dzsigeri have to perform a magic show for the guests.

Ádi is a total flop as hotel manager. It's bad timing...

Orb

How long are these guests staying?

Abnai21

They'll have different guests every day for the week. I think today's guests have already left.

Abnai21

The guests are spending the night in the ass room but they don't interact with the housemates.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe guests are spending the night in the ass room but they don't interact with the housemates.
Haven't seen them on the feed for the last hour and a half.

Scratch that, they've just been shown in the ass room. Hopefully they will shower tomorrow.

ct4boi85

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNão lembro deste vídeo foi no início?
VV12 Dorka+Valen
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was this from earlier in the show or is Valen back? Either way, it looks like Dorka loves the hung guys lol

KittyGalore

Dzigeri showering.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luigi567

How long this season of Valo Vilag will run?

Danj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow long this season of Valo Vilag will run?
my understanding had been that it ends this Sunday, can anyone else confirm?

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginmy understanding had been that it ends this Sunday, can anyone else confirm?

It ends in August (100 days)

Abnai21

This season is only 84 days long so about 3 weeks left.

Abnai21

The guests showered in the house at around 7 AM but they didn't show it (or I didn't catch it). Dzsigeri accidentally walked in on one of them, but that wasn't shown either. 

mar430

Woman 1:: i hope geri you take a Shower  loll:

Abnai21

They refused the first breakfast because Giada hasn't showered and wasn't dressed properly. They're very serious.

The house is full of cockroaches and production does nothing. The housemates are so used to them that they don't even complain anymore. Yesterday, the guests used up the towels so Dzsigeri had to use a damp one, and when he picked it up there were bugs all over it, and he didn't even freak out, just said "well it figures, they love wet places" pu:

mar430

oh my god cockroaches loll:

Abnai21

Today's guest are apparently Soma (winner of season 8 ) and Viki (from season 6)

Viki is involved in show business now, she was a producer on a different reality show where Dudu appeared, apparently she recommended him as a contestant for Való Világ. Everyone's anticipates Ádi nominating Dudu, but now she gets to go inside and stir the pot. Will she do anything unethical? We'll see.

luigi567

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis season is only 84 days long so about 3 weeks le
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis season is only 84 days long so about 3 weeks left.
Oh, still not much more to see

Danj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis season is only 84 days long so about 3 weeks left.
Oh okay, I guess I got it wrong then. I will have to start deleting the oldest recordings then as I don't have disk space to hold 3 more weeks.

Abnai21

The guests have arrived 15 minutes ago and it's already the most entertaining this season has ever been.

Dorka - Ádi and Dzsigeri - Reni had to switch places, so Dorka is the new manager and Ádi is the maid. Reni is the help and Dzsigeri is in the kitchen.