Giada 2
Dorka 2
Reni 1

First nominee is Adi

Abnai21

Another win for Certified Puppet Master Ádi gj2:

SaraJa

Abnai21

Ádi might be a wild card, he was saying after the nomination that he has his strategy planned out for the next 3 weeks.
But I'm pretty sure he will stick to the original plan and nominate Dudu.

Dudu must be fuming on the inside. The risk he took was calculated but man, is he bad at math.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginÁdi might be a wild card, he was saying after the nomination that he has his strategy planned out for the next 3 weeks.
But I'm pretty sure he will stick to the original plan and nominate Dudu.

Dudu must be fuming on the inside. The risk he took was calculated but man, is he bad at math.
I'm so ready for that broccoli head Dudu to be gone! Dorka can finally start her romance with Kiki like she's been wanting. 

Abnai21

Now Ádi got some champagne in the ass room, and everyone who thinks that they might be nominated by Ádi has to go inside and drink with him. Everyone is sure that he will nominate either Dudu or Dorka lol.

Hoolio79

Puh.. Dorka safe. I hope Adi chooses one of the guys. Can't loose one of the two remaining babes. 

Abnai21

BTW good news Hoolio79, Dorka was ashamed watching herself in the clips tonight and she's going to put more effort in her appearance starting tomorrow. loll:

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginPuh.. Dorka safe. I hope Adi chooses one of the guys. Can't loose one of the two remaining babes.
If closet guy put Dorka in the battle, WE WILL SAVE HER!

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorka was ashamed watching herself in the clips tonight
What clips do the housemates see do they watch the episodes?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Abnai21

They show them a couple of clips during the nomination, usually after they already picked a nominee on their phone but haven't announced it at the board yet. Today they had some footage about their fights during the week and a clip about loosing the last Egyptian challange. They can't watch the episode itself.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey show them a couple of clips during the nomination, usually after they already picked a nominee on their phone but haven't announced it at the board yet. Today they had some footage about their fights during the week and a clip about loosing the last Egyptian challange. They can't watch the episode itself.
Ok. tuu:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBTW good news Hoolio79, Dorka was ashamed watching herself in the clips tonight and she's going to put more effort in her appearance starting tomorrow. loll:"
Haha. Finally 😂 she's been doing the tired old housewife, mother of 5 look for weeks now. 

Hoolio79

Dudu tries to open a bottle of champagne. Does not know how to do it.  loll:

SaraJa

He looks even worse without a beard.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe looks even worse without a beard.
Ah! thats what it is! I knew something was wrong with his face but couldn't put my finger on it!

mar430

are you had also sound 

errors ??

Abnai21

The sound has been horrible from the start. Sometimes the volume is to low, there's static, it cuts out...

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe sound has been horrible from the start. Sometimes the volume is to low, there's static, it cuts out...
Production also uses sound to censor. Reddit and Instagram call them out on it often. 

Abnai21

Yes, they cut the audio when they're talking about something they're not supposed to.

It's hotel week! They'll have guest and the housemates will act like the hotel staff.
Now they're doing a test to chose the hotel manager, but they can't understand the questions because they lack basic Hungarian vocabulary  loll: