Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

Thank you
No luck, I always get stuck like that. But this one will come off, I have a feeling. He is from the Czech Republic, they are nudists. Mybe You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has something in his drawer from him.
So, I have to admit one more thing to you. Do you remember a guy who was here and wrote that he is gay but dont like to wear high heels, when I forcibly pulled Dzigeri out of the closet? He told me in strict privacy that his gay radar is bling bling on Adi. And really Adi is suspicious. The boy is 26 years old and only in one relationship. Isn't that super suspicious?

Abnai21

There's a guy on Tiktok who showed some screenshots of messsages with Ádi, and said that he's gay or at least bi and they met up a couple of times to  sexx . But it wasn't anything that couldn't be faked so it didn't get much attention.

I think the only one who's seriously gay is Dzsigeri, but he's deeply closeted. Geri is sus.

spapaars

Am I the only one who thinks the guys have a problem with pussies?
You can see in everything that they mainly show themselves and cannot keep their hands off their cock.
Meanwhile. Very windy, almost stormy here (but that's for another topic)  j

carrotguy

I don't think Geri is gay, he's getting boners over girls in the shower

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginEverything aside, so far today we had a good shot of Geri's ass  while he was sleeping naked and an other scene of him changing clothes and walking around naked. Also a brief but close-up topless shot of Reni.  tuu:"
Do you have the timestamp for the Reni scene?

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you have the timestamp for the Reni scene?
Sorry, I don't, but it happened not long after they woke up. Reni and Geri were in the ass room, and when they went inside the normal bedroom, Reni changed clothes and one of the wall cameras caught her fully without a bra. Maybe they read a letter inbetween, I'm not sure.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAm I the only one who thinks the guys have a problem with pussies?
You can see in everything that they mainly show themselves and cannot keep their hands off their cock.
Meanwhile. Very windy, almost stormy here (but that's for another topic)  j"
You mean like they need to get laid? 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThank you
No luck, I always get stuck like that. But this one will come off, I have a feeling. He is from the Czech Republic, they are nudists. Mybe You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has something in his drawer from him.
So, I have to admit one more thing to you. Do you remember a guy who was here and wrote that he is gay but dont like to wear high heels, when I forcibly pulled Dzigeri out of the closet? He told me in strict privacy that his gay radar is bling bling on Adi. And really Adi is suspicious. The boy is 26 years old and only in one relationship. Isn't that super suspicious?
Interesting. It's too bad they are afraid of coming out of the closet. Not enough gay relationships in these shows. 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere's a guy on Tiktok who showed some screenshots of messsages with Ádi, and said that he's gay or at least bi and they met up a couple of times to  sexx" . But it wasn't anything that couldn't be faked so it didn't get much attention.
I think the only one who's seriously gay is Dzsigeri, but he's deeply closeted. Geri is sus.
I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised at all. 
He all the time touching himself down there, and he doesn't even shave. There is one picture where he looks at Geri naked and measures him. It's one thing to look, and another to stare.
Dzigeri is 100% After this Adi is 87% on my list.

Hoolio79

I've scrolled a bit on the feed but only see them sleep or do some kind of homework. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login do you know if they will another good competition today? Like the one yesterday. 

Abnai21

Nothing's been announced yet but they have something around 7 every day.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMybe You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has something in his drawer from him.
Who am i supposed to have stuff from? Who is that guy in that pic?

SaraJa

Lewis Arturo F4F model  j

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI've scrolled a bit on the feed but only see them sleep or do some kind of homework.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login do you know if they will another good competition today? Like the one yesterday.
They'll have a workout session with music now... Let's hope that it's because they want to wake them up for the rest of the night

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLewis Arturo F4F model  j"
You'll find a video here i think it's explicit enough. loll:

SaraJa

Wooooooooooooow KITTY  wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha
I didn't even remember to look at LPSG  loll: Thank youuuu  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWooooooooooooow KITTY  wha" wha" wha" wha" wha" wha" wha" wha" wha" wha" wha" wha" wha" wha" wha"
I didn't even remember to look at LPSG  loll:" Thank youuuu  :-*" :-*" :-*" :-*" :-*" :-*"
You got him naked? So happy for you! Finally one of your guys gets naked. You deserve this 😁

SaraJa

Yeeees, its old video, he looks better now, but, better than nothing  wha
Thank you Ho 

mar430

and links to naked girls??

im not interested in boys loll:

Hoolio79

I really hope we get to see some Dudu Dorka action tonight.. need some entertainment.