News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoli0211

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did they have sex already?
Do you have free video or scene this moment? Thanks a lot!! I have not RTL +

catfishaaron

Also Dszergi is quickly gaining the sympathy edit/votes so be prepared for the other men who are excluding him to get voted out early. 

spapaars

felix95

valen cock in newest episode

MartyBraun

Do you see a good view? Is he showering?

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you have free video or scene this moment? Thanks a lot!! I have not RTL +
Yes, but nothing sexual. He was in boxers first when the lights were on. When they turned them off, he took the boxers off, but Vera put a toy between them and told him to put them back on. He flashed his cock to the night cam but Vera didn't see as he put them on in the dark. He kept them on for the entire night. No hard-ons as he got up throughout the night. He wasn't pushy. They only cuddled and kissed briefly.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe summer slot is not doing too well for ratings unfortunately. They even took away money from the total main prize randomly.
Reddit seems to be bored by the cast and lack of adult content so maybe they will start showing more.

They took away money because Dudu and Vera opted to take an advantage in the game. That cost them in prize money. I think the housemates found out today it was reduced because of it. I will try to ask my friend to translate what the advantage is for them.
Maybe a special immunity if they go to gala or something to that effect.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI really hope the show isn't in any danger of being cancelled. It's almost the only Big Brother type reality show keeping sex/nudity alive.

It's too early to tell. RTL+ is the subscription they sell for this and probably will be a major factor if it brings money. VV beat out BBHU in ratings when it was on TV2. BBHU was cancelled because people liked watching VV more. RTL+ might be more gracious this season now that it's not on regular RTL.
I do think the cutting of BeloVV is an indicator the network did not want to spend on extras or the extras were not necessary for the show. VV is 18+ only on RTL+. No 16 version anymore. Less editing costs.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAlso Dszergi is quickly gaining the sympathy edit/votes so be prepared for the other men who are excluding him to get voted out early.
So Dzsergi -- My friend translated and said that his convo with Valen and Geri was about feeling excluded from the group. He wasn't happy people said he didn't fit in.

Geri said to him to talk about his feelings, but kept talking about himself and interrupted Dzsergi.  "Don't feel sad, look at these braids bro. Be happy." Geri uses "bro" a lot. My friend said he sounds stupid. lol

VVIG posted a small clip of him crying. A lot of people thought he was gay and why is he crying when no one forced him into the show... My friend said, the commentary wasn't very positive.  He was voted the first to leave the house by the housemates.

Do you see a good view? Is he showering?

They didn't show him showering today in the morning. The view of Valen on today's episode was not on the live. As I said, the live director changes angles if they think the guys will slip as they change. The show directors decided to use a different angle for the broadcast.

The broadcast showed  Gaida as she changed to cheerleader top slight flash. The same with Dorka putting on panties. Broadcast directors used the angle where you could almost see between her legs but was covered by the furniture.  Live didn't show that view.   

Pereda

QuoteThe players had a busy day in the villa of ValóVilág. VV Geri and VV Reni are getting more in tune with each other by the minute, VV Valen and VV Dorka became jealous of each other for the first time, and VV Vera and VV Dudu already hid under the covers on the first night.

The morning started peacefully in the villa, VV Reni and VV Bogi talked on the terrace about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the night before, and what else is included in a relationship for the villa residents. In parallel, VV Geri shared his intimate experience with VV Valen.

On the fourth night, two new villa residents, VV Vera and VV Dudu, joined the players, but no one expected that the prize fund would start to decrease dangerously with their appearance. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the confused villa residents how they lost two million forints while sitting on the sofa.

Unlike the others, VV Kikidi could not laugh at the news of the decrease in the prize pool. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login why it is important for him to keep more money in the common coffers.

However, the hard feelings did not end there. During the American party, VV Dorka had a hard time with VV Valen dancing with other girls, so she decided You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login VV Dudu, who had just moved in, hid in VV Valen's bed, which VV Geri immediately drew his friend's attention to.

There was also someone who could not fully enjoy the party atmosphere. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

In the next broadcast, it will be revealed what happened between VV Vera and VV Dudu under the duvet, as well as how You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

Pereda

The advantage:

QuoteThe decision of the two new movers, VV Vera and VV Dudu, reduced the prize fund of ValóVilág12 by HUF 2 million, which surprised the villa residents quite a bit.

VV Vera and VV Dudu could not use just any opportunity. Before they moved in, the presenter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login : in exchange for HUF 1 million each from the prize fund, VV Vera could enter the Villa with a purple scarf signifying protection, while VV Dudu could enter the Villa with double voting rights.
The residents of the villa were happy to welcome the new residents, but when they were faced with another decrease in the prize fund, they did not leave the incident unsaid.

Kikidi was not happy and cried at the confessional why he doesn't want the prize money to reduce.

Treyu90

Interesting that you say they actively try to get female nudity on cam in the live, but in the broadcast they've just shown male nudity which they try to avoid. 
wtf

felix95

but its actually true just wait for the recap tomorrow they more or less forced the girls into a wet t-shirt contest today, we'll see how much they will show tomorrow, especially the shower afterwards 

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginInteresting that you say they actively try to get female nudity on cam in the live, but in the broadcast they've just shown male nudity which they try to avoid.
wtf"

Yeah it's weird. They have no shame with the women on the live feed. Broadcasters are fine showing innocous cock flashes or if it's homorous.

They are showing the showers on the live now because everyone needs to help each other brush teeth or routines. Guys help the girls vice versa.

Dorka showered and Valen washed her. They let Dorka wash her private herself and she turned from the cam.

Valen and Dorka in bed today. Dorka really looks tired. Lack of sleep with only 3hrs of sleep is hitting them tonight. They're joking about sex under the covers as Valen is on top of her making out. He's in boxers tho and other housemates are there.  Lights are still on.

Pereda

Dudu and Valen going to shower. Cam goes to the shower, but Dzsergi and Reni are there. They move cam angles when they think the guys are going to undress behind them, and rotate angles until they know if they guys are going to shower.

Valen left and they went back him with the group in the living room. He just went back to the shower, they don't follow him on the feed.

They're showing Gina getting leg waxing by Kikidi.

Edit:

Valen hasn't showered. When girls are in the bathroom, he doesn't shower. He does it alone or with the other guys. Usually Geri.

Dudu must not care and be showering because he's not walking around.

Pereda

They're showing Valen's shower only because Dorka was there with him. Allowed frontal for a bit with stationary cam and then moved to HD, but no frontal. Broadcast type shot. 

Dorka didn't want to be there as he showered and looked away when he undressed. She left. 

She doesn't seem like she's wanting to be sexual with him. Valen and Geri and Dudu do not push sex with the girls. Only make outs. 

Unlike Barna who made every excuse to be sexual. 

utopia101

Thats annoying that they are censoring the men though nudity wise this show was always the best for showing both sexes equally and was the best for being the most graphic sex and masturbation wise i hope that doesn't change. 

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThats annoying that they are censoring the men though nudity wise this show was always the best for showing both sexes equally and was the best for being the most graphic sex and masturbation wise i hope that doesn't change.

I agree. It should be equal. I know women don't like to show now, but that doesn't mean the directors should censor the men. If this was a woman going full nude, I think they'd show it HD on the feed for a little bit. VV needs multiple-cam options. They wouldn't need to worry about the live feed being so nude heavy if that's their concern. Let people watch the rooms they want to see like the other BB/GHs.

They are showing Valen still surprisingly. Only because Geri is talking to him as he showers. Stationary cam frontals only. HD cam for Geri and Valen up close. Now that he's done with towel. They zoom out and Dorka joins to talk to him but doesn't look if he's adjusting.

Valen is above average. He has a heavier cock than the others even though he's the shortest. His hard-on will be the most obvious because he's thicker and bulges the most. 

No morning wood for any of the guys yet. I wonder how long that will last, unless the guys are jerking off in the toilets.

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThats annoying that they are censoring the men though nudity wise this show was always the best for showing both sexes equally and was the best for being the most graphic sex and masturbation wise i hope that doesn't change.

I am hoping as the show goes on they stop censoring the male nudity so much - we may have better luck as time goes on and the women don't mind showering at the same time as the men.  

They really need to hire some gay editors for the live cam lol

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI am hoping as the show goes on they stop censoring the male nudity so much - we may have better luck as time goes on and the women don't mind showering at the same time as the men. 

They really need to hire some gay editors for the live cam lol

I don't think it has to do with having gay people or not on their teams. It's more that VV had no issues showing graphic nudity from both sexes in the past. It was part of the VV brand to get the scandelous material because sex themes were natural and no big deal.

Sleeping arrangements so far:

Dudu & Vera - Barna/Reni bed
Ger & Reni - center bed (Dani)
Gaida & Valen - Ass room
Kikidi & Dzsergi - Living room

spapaars

Social showering, she gets some help.

spapaars

Was briefly visualized.

Pereda

Dudu & Vera asleep- they weren't shown much on cam tonight.

Geri & Reni - still awake and cuddling. Geri took off boxers earlier and Reni didn't care. Live cut away from them when Dudu went over to their bed and production thought Geri would flash as they wrestled. Live returned to them and he had his boxers on.

They talk and kiss off an on.  Now trying to sleep.

Noami asleep - Stoji bed

The others were in the patio talking.