News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSomeone was playing Assasins Creed Origins and Odyssey and got inspiration. I like it  j" The idea, to be precise, the realization is horrible because the participants are retarded.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we could open theme and there put rescipe from our countries. Something easy to make. I would like to hear from you some interesting rescipe from Holland.
Well.
For the newbies.
If you know 100 recipes, you have 100 messages. hmmmm

SaraJa

Don't give them ideas, we'll die of recipes  loll:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDon't give them ideas, we'll die of recipes  loll:"
Its not positive feedback for the people in the VV house that their discussion thread turned into a cooking show 😂

Abnai21

It was trigger enough for them to finally do a challange with a lot of nudity.  tuu: Rewind it while you can. I was not ready for a close up of Giada's naked ass.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt was trigger enough for them to finally do a challange with a lot of nudity.  tuu:" Rewind it while you can. I was not ready for a close up of Giada's naked ass.
Finally! A proper competition. Dorkas performance was a bit too clothed, but thats not the productions fault. Giada was the MVP with her long haul clothing.

mar430

oh my god giada was oh my god  loll: loll: loll:

mar430

before 10 minutes they film 

both Girls on Toilet Reni and Dorka

was a error probably loll:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginbefore 10 minutes they film

both Girls on Toilet Reni and Dorka

was a error probably loll:"
10 min from now or 10 min before the competition?
Ëdit: Found it. For the logs: No nudity

mar430

after the ice challenge before 15 minutes

mar430

i cant make video of that scene

it dont works

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini cant make video of that scene

it dont works
Its cool bro. We have the time in our logs of culture. If you mean the standard OBS error in chrome, turn off hardware acceleration in chrome settings.

mar430

i dont understand this why dorka is in room

when reni take a shit loll:

Awa162011

how can i watch live feed?

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIts cool bro. We have the time in our logs of culture. If you mean the standard OBS error in chrome, turn off hardware acceleration in chrome settings.

logs of culture? dont know what you mean loll:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginlogs of culture? dont know what you mean loll:"
This whole thread is a log of cultural events in this reality show. And recipes for Hungarian cuisine  j  

mar430

im from austria but i know

what you mean

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Adi being forced kissed by Geri in the episode, if that is to your liking

SaraJa

Only nudity is my focus  j  l2:
Geri is Bi  j

Abnai21

5 minutes Dzsigeri shower about 15 minutes ago. I think they started to censor him because he looks right into the camera with a face like this:  m3: every time the camera moves.
We really can't complain, today had the most nudity in weeks and the couples are still awake.

And they had some really interesting conversations about the next nomination, their life outside etc. 

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login5 minutes Dzsigeri shower about 15 minutes ago. I think they started to censor him because he looks right into the camera with a face like this:  m3:" every time the camera moves.
We really can't complain, today had the most nudity in weeks and the couples are still awake.

And they had some really interesting conversations about the next nomination, their life outside etc.
The instagram comments were all complaints the last few days.