News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

Reni and Geri seems to be at odds again. Reni sleeping alone. 

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey have been censoring him for weeks now. His last full shower was forever ago and he has got naked outside of the shower which they didn't show as well.
Full shower? Yes, that was ages ago. But they showed some moments here and there until last week, where there were like 3 days in a row where they followed him into the shower, cut the cameras when he was about to undress then cut back as soon as he put on his boxers. What the hell was that about.

There's about 3 weeks left. If we go according to the schedule of the TV version, there will be a nomination on this Sunday and a voting off show next Sunday, then another voting of show on the Sunday after that. Then it will be top 6 for the last week, unless one of the voting off shows is a three way duel with two people going home or we have a random elimination somewhere.

I tuned out after everyone went to bed but from what I read on Facebook, it seems like Geri and Reni had a fight because Reni confessed that she was a callgirl before the show.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReni and Geri seems to be at odds again. Reni sleeping alone.
Did they have sex today?

Abnai21

Many times but mostly off camera.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDid they have sex today?
They had earlier today. Tonight they were off cam when they went to bed. And then suddenly Reni goes to sleep alone in another bed. And Geri left somewhere. Guess production doesn't want to air the conversation if it's about Reni being a call girl.

Abnai21

Supposedly, we could hear them fighting outside while they showed Kikidi with his hand inside his pants. I'll check when I come across a capture of tonight.

Abnai21

Fun fact: l also read on Facebook that Geri (and Dzsigeri as well?) held down Ádi and kissed him and maybe even more, but that was audio-only as well because we were shown Dudu's back. Ádi was shouting stop you perverts while Geri could be heard saying that he will remember that he finally managed to kiss Ádi.

mar430

im angry this stupid boys can not bring any food in the freezer  

i dont know what they learn at home m3:

reni must again all give in the trashbag

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login my friend. I forgot to ask you. Do you know how to make these glorious looking potatoes? Do you know what I should google to find a recipe? I'm craving these amazing potatoes but have no idea how to make them.

SaraJa

Ofc i know my bestie 
Its is Baby Potatoes 

Really simple recipe: salt, olive oil and put in the oven

But, you need to find that kind of potatoe, its call baby potato

Like Baby You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it same Baby Potatoe

spapaars

Baby potatoes  in their skins from the oven
Baked potatoes in their skins are ideal for anyone who likes convenience and taste. 
By briefly heating the potatoes in the microwave and then baking them in the oven, you will get golden yellow and crispy potatoes.
1000 grams potatoes:
5 tbsp Olive oil
1 pinch of Salt
1 pinch of black pepper
6 tsp dried Provencal herbs

SaraJa

I don't put it in the microwave, it's a some modern version. It is an old peasant dish and it is very tasty. I like it with simple cabbage salad (oil + cut cabbage). Especially now during the summer because it is easy to make and light to eat

Abnai21

They lost 3 million because they couldn't figure out that the hieroghlypic message said "Egypt became Rome's province". 
Roman week next?

Hoolio79

Reni and Geri seems to be friends again. 
Roman week could be cool unless is just exactly the same as this one. Someone is the emperor and everyone else is sleeping. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey lost 3 million because they couldn't figure out that the hieroghlypic message said "Egypt became Rome's province".
Roman week next?
Serves them right. I hope they get the opportunity to win back all the money with a good ol naked task.

Edit: Production. Today is extra boring. It's Friday. We deserve a treat. Please tell Dorka to get in the shower and no censoring please.

SaraJa

Someone was playing Assasins Creed Origins and Odyssey and got inspiration. I like it  j The idea, to be precise, the realization is horrible because the participants are retarded.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we could open theme and there put rescipe from our countries. Something easy to make. I would like to hear from you some interesting rescipe from Holland.

Abnai21

Való Világ is also a very good source for traditional Hungarian recipes. We can observe the housemates making
- various kind of store-bought french fries
- frozen chicken nuggets
- various kinds of ready-made frozen meals
- have I mentioned the french fries?
- frozen SPICY chicken nuggets
- desserts like Kinder Pingui and Kinder Maxi King

Abnai21

Kikidi right now: Let's see what we learned this week. The bell ringing challange ended up not meaning anything, you don't have to keep promises and feel free to break the rules.

peter0405

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginValó Világ is also a very good source for traditional Hungarian recipes. We can observe the housemates making
- frozen chicken nuggets

I didn't know that McDonalds is a traditional hungarian fast food restaurant  wha :)))

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginValó Világ is also a very good source for traditional Hungarian recipes. We can observe the housemates making
- frozen chicken nuggets
No Hungarian goulash?
That's all I know. :)))
BTW
We are a country of potatoes and vegetables, not that interesting, but fortunately, there are also many restaurants here from all over the world.