News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnai21

But then the parents of her ex-boyfriends would see what she looks like, and that's too embarassing (actual argument the girls had for showering in bikinis)

Abnai21

ALERT ALERT They'll have a party tonight ALERT ALERT

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginALERT ALERT They'll have a party tonight ALERT ALERT
Nice! I really hope Dorka finally gets drunk. Or is she not allowed to drink since she is a slave?

Alarm 2: Reni and Geri rabbiting about two hours ago

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBut then the parents of her ex-boyfriends would see what she looks like, and that's too embarassing (actual argument the girls had for showering in bikinis)
Lol what. I've heard many reasons. But this one was new.

Abnai21

Slaves won't be allowed to drink probably, but Dorka rarely drinks even when she's allowed to.

Danj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI can't find the scene, unless someone else capped it. I'm assuming it was last night. Danj's files only went back to a point where Reni was in a toga last night, and from the pictures, it looks like it was before she changed into it. I couldn't find anything from last night/early morning to late morning.

Would be a shame if it wasn't video capped. It looks like one of the better girls scenes from this year.
I keep a local archive of all my captures so if someone can give me a date and time stamp I can find it from there.

catfishaaron

Geri gets really jealous when Reni talks to the other guys especially Kiki.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWas that Reni topless scene this morning or last night? I might still be able to get the video if it is this morning but it may be too late if it was last night.
I missed this also I still upload my files.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReni Boobs . . .
When did this happen do you have the time of it?

Abnai21

They almost managed to overthrow Pharaoh Dzsigeri by throwing him in the pool but he fought too strong.

Hoolio79

When a man 60+ takes a new profile picture for Facebook:

Giada is such a legend. Look at her hat loll:

RK2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhen did this happen do you have the time of it?
Yesterday in the morning sometime.

SaraJa

What a party ....................  bs

Abnai21

It's the usual
Geri and Reni are only seen kissing or dancing
Ádi gets out of awkward conversations by going inside to pee then disappearing for an hour
Kikidi "sees everyone" and gives a lecture about who'll make it to the top3 and we're all family etc
Giada confesses her love to Ádi who tries to ignore it like "oh thanks i guess"
Dorka has a headache and tired of everyone being mean to her
Dzsigeri is chain smoking and complaing about the music being shit
Dudu has no contribution whatsoever

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's the usual
Ádi gets out of awkward conversations by going inside to pee then disappearing for an hour
Kikidi "sees everyone" and gives a lecture about who'll make it to the top3 and we're all family etc

I guess the only men allowed to be seen naked are Dude and Geri. Dzsigeri gets censored. I feel like they do it on purpose hoping it'll get Dudu more popular but it's not working. 

Abnai21

They showed a glimpse of Dzsigeri today, like 3 seconds... They only started to censor him last week, I wonder what happened.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Only for you  :-*

I hate you guys, you all get something, only i  left with nothing :(

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey showed a glimpse of Dzsigeri today, like 3 seconds... They only started to censor him last week, I wonder what happened.

They have been censoring him for weeks now. His last full shower was forever ago and he has got naked outside of the shower which they didn't show as well.

I don't know what they plan on showing once Dorka and Dudu get eliminated.

Also Kiki started wanking tonight and they changed the camera off him then put it back to him with his hands in his underwear.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's the usual

And they all go to bed early. No one gets drunk and no one jumps naked in the pool 😔 

SaraJa

When is final? If i am not wrong, top 5 is in the final week. Now is top 8 in the house, they have eviction every 2 weeks. So, more 7 weeks?  j