News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb

Was that Reni topless scene this morning or last night? I might still be able to get the video if it is this morning but it may be too late if it was last night.

Orb

I can't find the scene, unless someone else capped it. I'm assuming it was last night. Danj's files only went back to a point where Reni was in a toga last night, and from the pictures, it looks like it was before she changed into it. I couldn't find anything from last night/early morning to late morning.

Would be a shame if it wasn't video capped. It looks like one of the better girls scenes from this year.

Abnai21

Get ready for an extra sleepy day. Everyone was up all night long because of a challange that ended up having no importance whatsoever, as usual.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logindorka crying in ass room ohh noo sadd:"
Probably because she's a slave again. Well deserved for being so boring. I hope this boring task is over soon. They censored the Dorka sex again last night. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWas that Reni topless scene this morning or last night? I might still be able to get the video if it is this morning but it may be too late if it was last night.
Oh shit that looks like the best topless sceen so far. Hope someone has a clip. 

sidchu

Dorka scolded Kikidi because he put her at the bottom of the pyramid during a game because, according to her, he is the furthest from her! Dorka did not understand this and invited Kikidi to talk to her about why she thinks this. Kikidi explained his thoughts and didn't even talk nonsense to the extent that Dorka saw reason in him. He has learned his lessons and maybe he feels inside that nothing will come out of this with Dudu, despite this, he does not break up with her!

It's a bit incomprehensible that his first female intuition told him at Valenka that it wouldn't work, I think he feels it here too, but he doesn't dare to step. Maybe that's why you have almost only bad relationships outside!

sidchu

LIVE 07.01. 21-04 (the picture freezes in the first two hours, but the sound is continuous throughout)

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dorka scolded Kikidi because he put her at the bottom of the pyramid during a game because, according to her, he is the furthest from her! Dorka did not understand this and invited Kikidi to talk to her about why she thinks this. Kikidi explained his thoughts and didn't even talk nonsense to the extent that Dorka saw reason in him. He has learned his lessons and maybe he feels inside that nothing will come out of this with Dudu, despite this, he does not break up with her!

It's a bit incomprehensible that his first female intuition told him at Valenka that it wouldn't work, I think he feels it here too, but he doesn't dare to step. Maybe that's why you have almost only bad relationships outside!
Oh. I hope she doesn't break up with Dudu. Their late night activity is the only fun thing she does.

sidchu

LIVE 07.02. 09-16
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login download it because it will be deleted in a few hours...

sidchu

07.02 summary
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login download it because it will be deleted in a few hours...

sidchu

LIVE 07.02. 23-03 (sleep cut out)
Download You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login because it will be deleted in a few hours...

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dorka's relationship with Valen is even worse than a simple female intuiton - she had known Valen from outside, because he used to date one of her friends. She hated him, but thought that he will be different in the house, he wasn't.
They were playing a game two days ago where they asked each other risky questions, and Dorka was asked many questions like "Would you rather win the game of get married with Dudu" and she almost always chose the other answer, not Dudu. I think it's clear that this relationship won't last. But then she also says things like how lucky she is that she got to write music in the house so she gets to show her future children that she made a song with their father...

Abnai21

Apparently if you follow the live on the RTL app, you got a notification asking you to tune in to watch the three plagues strike. I wonder the three plagues are snoring, nightmares and bedwetting.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginApparently if you follow the live on the RTL app, you got a notification asking you to tune in to watch the three plagues strike. I wonder the three plagues are snoring, nightmares and bedwetting.
We kinda had the first one. The enormous beetle that tried to attack the pharoe, and the pharoe sent his slave into battle. 😂 Would be fun to see that again if anyone has it captured. 

Abnai21

Yes, the beetle was a warning! Poor thing.
Dzsigeri is Pharaoh now with high priest Ádi, maybe the plagues will be a revenge of Pharaoness Giada and Pharao Dudu.

Edit: it's not the plagues, they woke them up because it's time for lunch.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes, the beetle was a warning! Poor thing.
Dzsigeri is Pharaoh now with high priest Ádi, maybe the plagues will be a revenge of Pharaoness Giada and Pharao Dudu.

Edit: it's not the plagues, they woke them up because it's time for lunch.
As a self proclaimed Egyptian high priest, I have consulted the stars, and I have seen that after food they will go back to sleep. 

Abnai21

Most of them did.

Giada is jelous of Dzsigeri because he will share a bed with Ádi in the ass room tonight.

mar430

some of the houseboys + giada has now game

all you can eat loll: loll:

Abnai21

Ádi: How does it feel, massaging the ass of a high priest?
Giada: Let me check.

Hoolio79

Stop these silly protective meassures, Dorka.. We have seen them before. Release them.