Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnai21

You're the winner! It was mostly Reni sleeping in the sauna.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login its time for us to find a new reality, this is getting like horror boring.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login What do you recommend?

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login its time for us to find a new reality, this is getting like horror boring.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login What do you recommend?
I agree. I'm tired of watching censorship and people sleeping. Problem is its very hard to find uncensored 24/7 shows these days.. vv12 started out very promising. Don't understand why they suddenly made it terrible 😔

SaraJa

Until now, it has always been censorship at the beginning, and as the end goes on, there is no censorship at all. I'm afraid that the whole next season will be censored

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginUntil now, it has always been censorship at the beginning, and as the end goes on, there is no censorship at all. I'm afraid that the whole next season will be censored
Yes. It does not look promising at all. It's what all the shows do. Start censoring, loose viewers, cancel show.

I have signed up for A Mansao. Don't know when it's starts yet. Hope it's not when I'm on vacation. Will let you know if they show culture.

SaraJa

Deal  j
It's clear to everyone that nudity sells everything today, and they still play virgin girl  j

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm guessing they showed someone sleeping instead? What is the verdict?
you know where sleeping now dorka?

i dont see her

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginyou know where sleeping now dorka?

i dont see her
Dorka is on the feeds hours at a time lol just wait ten seconds 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorka is on the feeds hours at a time lol just wait ten seconds
But not when she is in the shower. Watching her sleep is no fun 😭

catfishaaron

Dudu is sucking up to everyone today so he doesn't get nominated. Him and Dorka aren't spending every second together lately. 

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorka is on the feeds hours at a time lol just wait ten seconds
Yeah im sick of seeing her on the stream all the time and dont get the big fuss about her both looks or personality. hmmm

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login its time for us to find a new reality, this is getting like horror boring.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login What do you recommend?
With this task it is will see after it finishes.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mar430

why kiki and reni only become 

can- food??  loll:

Hoolio79

They are showing the shower. Maybe a better producer is working tonight. Geri the only naked one. Giada showered in full shorts 😂

Abnai21

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was better than nothing I guess.

Now they get to banish two people (aside from Dudu, Dzsigeri and their guards for the night, Reni and Kikidi) who will have to sleep outside.

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey are showing the shower. Maybe a better producer is working tonight. Geri the only naked one. Giada showered in full shorts 😂
better as without undershort loll:

she was already naked this week

Hoolio79

Kiki was just attacked by an enormous beetle. The beetle was not happy with how boring they have acting lately and decided to stir the pot.  Reni tried to make it her pet. Personally, if I saw a beetle that big in my house I would burn my house down. Just to make sure. 

SaraJa

It was literally the pharaohs curse because they kick out Queen Nefertiti from the throne!

mar430

any knows were was dorka at night 4 00 to 5 00 ?

in bed she not was, toilet also not

mar430

dorka crying in ass room ohh noo sadd: