Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mar430

dorka now topless oops t:

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat's the problem with it (aside from my English, lol)?
Your english is perfect. You are lying our little baby You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login about Dorka  j Nefertiti punish her at every step, he is big boy, he deserves to know the truth.

Abnai21

Oh I see! Actually, Dorka really is the least favourite slave of Giada, but she's also the only one who didn't break any rules. She's now in the middle.

SaraJa

There is a trap. She gave her a promotion so that she could throw her deeper into the bottom  j

EXCUSE ME, is she wearing Adi's clothes? Is Adi naked?  jaww:

Abnai21

They got a letter that everyone has to wear clothes according to their status, so now Dorka is wearing gray for middle class as well.

Ádi doesn't listen to Queen Giada's command, so now she asked the "Gods" to send them a signal about how can they punish the rebels.  wha

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNefertiti's least favorite slave is punished and spoiled food will be thrown at her

What! Naked Dorka! Alarm!

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey got a letter that everyone has to wear clothes according to their status, so now Dorka is wearing gray for middle class as well.

Ádi doesn't listen to Queen Giada's command, so now she asked the "Gods" to send them a signal about how can they punish the rebels.  wha"
Mmm, i know how to punish him  ce:

Again mummy task

Hoolio79

Dorka was actually hotter in her slave costume. Now she looks like a walking carpet. But I hope this means she is allowed to shower and take advantage of slave Dudu. 

SaraJa

That material is from Turkey not from Egypt  l2: They didn't have patterns like that l2: 

Abnai21

Now it's everyone's favourite activity - sleeping.  ehm:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNow it's everyone's favourite activity - sleeping.  ehm:"
Lol. Of course. They only stay awake for the minimum required time to eat/do some task or read a letter, and then its back to bed. 

Abnai21

They have to give a bath to Giada but they have to build a water pipe to get water first.  loll:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey have to give a bath to Giada but they have to build a water pipe to get water first.  loll:"
Nice. Her bath yesterday was super funny 😂

SaraJa

Nefertitis bath time

Her lover and future pharaoh oversees the bathing
because the slaves are not very bright so they don't make a mistake

Abnai21

If Reni gets voted out I give Geri 2 days to  ce: one of the boys.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf Reni gets voted out I give Geri 2 days to  ce:" one of the boys.
Are they voting now? Who is nominated?

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf Reni gets voted out I give Geri 2 days to  ce:" one of the boys.
That would be nice  loll: im hoping one of the couples are split up and do go though because im bored of them now we have seen it all so nothing new to offer and as i am only watching for the guys id like to see them on there own and hopefully the camera people will actually focus on the other guys for a change once they start to go.

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAre they voting now? Who is nominated?
The next nomination is supposed to be on Sunday, but I don't think it will be Reni. My money is on Giada or Ádi, if he manages to convince the others to nominate him so he can take out Dudu.

The game they have now is f*d up. When they hear the voice saying "the Nile is flooding" they have to run outside and ring the bell before they hear the thunder. They have about 3 seconds to do it, and everyone has failed it yet. And it will have undisclosed consequences.

Edit: It's shower time now.

SaraJa

If they split couples, i want to Dudu or Reni goes  j I like Geri and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login likes Dorka.
But i will kick out Dudu next, i dont like him.

Hoolio79

But they dont show any showers.. Been such a boring day. Mostly sleeping. Least they could do is show us some showering. But no. We should be bored and miserable.