Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

Yes, get over it. They must protect queen and pharao all night! Mybe they will swim naked in the pool all night what other can they do? j

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes, get over it. They must protect queen and pharao all night! Mybe they will swim naked in the pool all night what other can they do? j"
True. They can't just stand there all night. Getting naked in the pool is the most logical thing to do.  j

Abnai21

Lol @ Dzsigeri acting like he can hide from the cameras. 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login took care of it. Nefertiti will sleep like a sheep while her lover has a naked party in the pool.

SaraJa

I am your Nefertiti, the whole city is mine, tell me what will happen
Well, I'm that young, rich and pretty girl, the whole city is mine, tell me what will happen

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am your Nefertiti, the whole city is mine, tell me what will happen
Well, I'm that young, rich and pretty girl, the whole city is mine, tell me what will happen
What. Why is slave Dorka in nice clothing. Has she been released?

SaraJa

NO! Nefertiti never gives a freedom!

Hoolio79

The fuckers censored Dorka and Dudus first lights on fuck! 😡

mar430

but nefertiti looks completly

other  loll:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginbut nefertiti looks completly

other  loll:"
Any showers today bro? j j

mar430

the real nefertiti dont lick her finger  loll: loll:

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAny showers today bro? j" j"

sorry i only see giada loll:

SaraJa

Nefertiti's least favorite slave ready to be thrown to the crocodiles   

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNefertiti's least favorite slave ready to be thrown to the crocodiles

She is the princess in captivity, forced into slavery 😭 she will rise again! 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login said, RTL told him that this is end of the road for her  sadd: She lost her legacy and Valens penis, forever.

Abnai21

Aside from the pharaoh and his queen (the pharaoh is Kikidi, because Geri was denoted after cheating on Giada on their wedding night), the rest are only allowed to shower at a certain time later today.

Kikidi and Giada are listening to pleas from the common people. Dzsigeri, Dudu and Geri will be punished because they stole wine and food, but they haven't decided yet if their punishment will be that they have to spend the rest of they day with one of their hands tied to the back or that they stay in the lowest class but Dorka, the only one who didn't break the rules will be promoted to middle class.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAside from the pharaoh and his queen (the pharaoh is Kikidi, because Geri was denoted after cheating on Giada on their wedding night), the rest are only allowed to shower at a certain time later today.

Kikidi and Giada are listening to pleas from the common people. Dzsigeri, Dudu and Geri will be punished because they stole wine and food, but they haven't decided yet if their punishment will be that they have to spend the rest of they day with one of their hands tied to the back or that they stay in the lowest class but Dorka, the only one who didn't break the rules will be promoted to middle class.
Thank you. I love when you provide som insight to what is actually going on. 

SaraJa

Your translation is not good. 

Abnai21

What's the problem with it (aside from my English, lol)?

SaraJa

Nefertiti's least favorite slave is punished and spoiled food will be thrown at her