Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNow they have the task of playing mummies.

my god.. again.. can you let me know if Dorka suddenly gets naked? nnn

mar430

again a stupid game now loll: thd:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginagain a stupid game now loll:" thd:"
Gladiators I think. At least this one has Dorka in a bikini.

Nevermind. Dorka took her clothes back on.

luke1991uk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginoh my god giada is now naked loll:"
Was she covering herself or fully naked  t: t:?

SaraJa

Pharaoh Queen Nefertiti
hungarian version*

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWas she covering herself or fully naked  t:" t:"?
not topless but she dont

have a slip on

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginPharaoh Queen Nefertiti
hungarian version*

Me: Mum! I want Nefertiti! 
Mum: We have Nefertiti at home..

SaraJa

Pharaoh Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti on Tutankhamun's birth party   

Abnai21

Me watching the stream waiting for them to show Dzsigeri in the shower again

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMe watching the stream waiting for them to show Dzsigeri in the shower again

I know your pain man.. we really need a shower cam so we can watch that all day.
Do you know whats going on this week? Will Geri and Giada be king and queen all week or can they be challenged? Any point to the games they are doing?

Abnai21

It's like the forth day in a row where they show him getting ready to shower and right after the shower but not a second of footage inbetween, wtf.

It's social hierarchy week. The order was decided by yesterday's t-shirt challange. Geri and Giada are the king and queen, Dzsigeri, Dorka and Dudu are the "caregivers" (first year they didn't call them slaves lol), the rest are normal people. The lower your status is, the less stuff you recieve, some of the caregivers have to stand on guard at night and can't sleep, etc. Usually they have a challange during the week that changes the order.

Now it's the wedding night of Giada and Geri. They got a lot of alcohol but the cargeivers can't have any.

Hoolio79

why are they filming the living room? noone is there. Everyone is outside. Its boring enough as it is. No need to make it worse.

Abnai21

It must be toilet break time for the feed operator.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwhy are they filming the living room? noone is there. Everyone is outside. Its boring enough as it is. No need to make it worse.

I like this shooooooooooooooooow  l2: l2: l2:

Abnai21

Dzsigeri wanted to start a dance party but everyone ignored him lol

SaraJa

Because he is a peasant. Kings don't play with fluff

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBecause he is a peasant. Kings don't play with fluff
He can stand guard tonight. If Dorka and Dudu are separated that will ruin the nightly entertainment. 

Abnai21

If I heard correctly the guards are Dudu and Ádi.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf I heard correctly the guards are Dudu and Ádi.
Adi is lover of Queen Nefertiti. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf I heard correctly the guards are Dudu and Ádi.
Noo! Say it ain't so! 😭