News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThanks everyone, (especially You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) who give us live updates during the day. I really like to read what is happening.  gj2:"
hopefully we get to see much from this season and maybe one day also the caps from the livestream.  fingers crossed:" 

Are the guys shy in the house? And is the production trying to hide frontal nudity in the stream?
You guys can ask questions about what goes on in the house. I don't speak Hungarian am keeping track of things.

I'm not translating their convos like last year because its too much effort. I think the immediate drama and sex from Bibi/Lamin and Barna/Reni was very entertaining and the excitement of VV's first 24 hr cam made me curious what was happening.

I am trying to figure out what Dszergi's issues are. He cried today. I will post when I hear from my friend who speaks the language.

About the housemates and nudity so far---

The girls--  are very careful changing and showering. On the live they do try to get the girl's slips. They will make it seem as if they're focusing on a convo, but in the the background the girl is changing and that's really what they want to show and position the cam angle to catch it. A few have happened. Again very brief and nothing explicit. Like 5 sec oops. Producers are clearly more comfortable trying to get the girl slips and don't avoid it on the live. 

Today with everyone in the bedroom after the new pair joined --

Dorka was opening her robe to Reni or asking her to help so he put on her top, but she did it in the corner of the bedroom on top of the bed. No cam could get it, but you see the HD camera man on the live move fast and angle the camera to get something. You see behind the bedroom wall as he's trying to show her. The girls look at the window and they knew the camera man was there. lol

Maybe You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has a gif of that moment.

The guys -- Dzsergi, Geri, and Valen shower nude. Kikidi (boxers so far).  Dudu -- he's a jock, so he'll probably go nude. Guys are in boxers at night and wear robes. No casual nudity like Mario/Rico/Henrik/Barna --- so far.

Producers are bit of hypocrites with the guys. Unlike how they move cams and try to get the girls slips directly or in the background during the live, they try to avoid the guys slips. Valen goes commando a lot so he's more prone to slips wearing shorts. The others wear boxers.

When Valen is about to change, he's careful, the producers change the camera angle anyway to avoid a slip when he puts on shorts under his towel. It's similar to Barna's censoring when a changing flash could happen. They allow the live to be focused to him until he is just about to potentially flash.

They have let some flashes happen though. Valen (far away) and Geri up close but brief. The HD frontals they put in the broadcast show were not on the live feed. I didn't realize Geri had done that nude kiss to Gina. lol They didn't show that on the live. 

Like tonight -- Valen changed into shorts in the bedroom with everyone there (same time when Dorka did the robe thing). He asked Dorka to hold his robe to cover him as he put on shorts so others didn't see. You couldn't see anything (Dorka and the robe covered most of his body) on the live, but they still moved the camera angle to different view of the bedroom and immediately went back once he had shorts on.

The live feed doesn't mean the main show won't show things. We get to see what the live producers want to show in real time. The broadcast always has the better HD nudity shots.

--- Update from tonight---

Dorka and Valen have a private talk in the bedroom. Seemed serious. Perhaps they are discussing if they want to be together. Dorka begins to talk to Kikidi and Borgi and was crying. So perhaps Valen is keeping his options open now that Vera is in the house or she is tying to see if Dudu is better? I think Dorka had some expectations for him if they were going to be together.

I think she is more fond of Dudu... 

Pereda

Sleeping arrangements so far --- Lights out in the bedroom

Dudu & Vera - Barna/Reni corner bed right side. (They're cuddling/joking). Both have stuffed animals lol 

Noami -- Staji bed (next to door)
Dzsergi -- center bed

Borgi and Dorka slept in the ass room yesterday. They will probably go there. Not sure if Valen will sleep in the room too. They didn't show where he was last night. 

felix95

dudu was naked in bed probably the one who sleeps naked but then put on his underwear to cuddle with vera

Pereda

Dudu took off his boxers under the covers. He flashed his cock under the sheets when he put them back on. Producers allowed it and didn't cut. Not sure if Vera didn't want him to be naked next to her and asked him to put them on. She put her stuffed animal between them by his crotch (over the covers) and then he put on his boxers.

wtf So unexpected.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logindudu was naked in bed probably the one who sleeps naked but then put on his underwear to cuddle with vera

They might show that on the broadcast. That's the kind of nudity scenario they'd show nowadays.

It's kinda funny if you think about it. Stuffed animal cock blocked him.  loll:

Pereda

Geri and Reni sleeping together alone in the ass room.... They're already flirting and kissing and using the covers. They're going to turn off their lights soon. You can see they're trying to angle the night cam right. 

They moved to Vera and Dudu at the moment. 

454l

they making fun of Reni
about  the fact she is camgirl

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthey making fun of Reni
about  the fact she is camgirl

Yes, she has done solo sex cams. 

Pereda

Updates from tonight - Almost 5 am there

Vera and Dudu will be an immediate couple lol. They are sleeping together and it's been constant cuddling, running hands over each other, slight kissing. Nothing sexual. He's sleeping in boxers, but we'll see how long that lasts if they do become an item. They are still awake, but look like they are trying to sleep.

Reni & Geri slept together in the ass room. Lot of making out, nothing sexual. Dudu did go into the room and talk to them. So there was that interruption, but it wasn't like they were doing anything sexual.  They are still awake and the cam goes to them here and there.

Dorka and Borgi - Sleeping together in Stoji's bed by the door.  I think Borgi was crying for a little bit. Not sure why.

Kikidi in center bed
Gina - probably liveing room
Naomi , Gaida, and Valen - Mario bed

The live feed is focused on Dudu and Vera.

They might be saving the convos (Valen/Dorka/Borgi) for the main broadcast.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAre the guys shy in the house? And is the production trying to hide frontal nudity in the stream?

I forgot to add. 

The showers so far are separate. Guys shower together or alone. Girls shower together or alone. There are no joint showers yet. That will take time once they don't care. 

Geri's the one that's "shown" off as he changes in the bedroom. He doesn't care if others see him.

--- 

Housemates woken up at 8:15. They only get like 3hrs of sleep, which is crazy. They got a VV letter, so they're learning of the day's activities. Some physical activity -- different head bands and gym clothes are given to them. 

Production had a bit of an oopsie where you see 2 women leaving the backstage behind the mirrors as housemates woke up. Could be the script writers. The cam quickly moved as they realized it was on the live. lol

felix95

they accidentally showed dszeregi pissing while switching cams

Pereda

Geri scratching his crotch and they know he wears boxers but they cut to someone else to avoid a slip, going back to him. 

The girls showers or shaving, they get up close hoping to catch a slip. lol 

--

Everyone had to work out for 15 minutes in the morning. Afterwards showers for the girls in bikinis - Borgi and Noami. 

The housemates had to begin cleaning up the patio and started doing chores. One group split and cooked breakfast, others cleaned. 

Dzsergi is still kinda a loner. Vera and Dudu as if they were part of the group day one. lol

felix95

they are dressing up geri in a pink dress and valen in a skirt for their ig videos

Pereda

Apparently the prize bot has been reduced by 3.5million (Hungarian currency)

Vera and Dudu decided to have an advantage in the game, which took money off the prize. The housemates don't know that yet. I'm not sure what that advantage is.

Dudu was on another reality tv show based on the commentary. "Love or Cheat" / "Trick or Single"

So his name is DAVID!

Now he's DUDU... wtf lmao l2:

If people want to check to see if that show had nudity, this person posted the entire season.

felix95

red haired girl had a nip slip while working out, producers are probably very happy about it

catfishaaron

The summer slot is not doing too well for ratings unfortunately. They even took away money from the total main prize randomly. 

Reddit seems to be bored by the cast and lack of adult content so maybe they will start showing more. 

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe summer slot is not doing too well for ratings unfortunately. They even took away money from the total main prize randomly.

Reddit seems to be bored by the cast and lack of adult content so maybe they will start showing more.
I really hope the show isn't in any danger of being cancelled. It's almost the only Big Brother type reality show keeping sex/nudity alive.

felix95

i wouldnt read too much into viewership just now, its the same with bb germany, average viewership on the regular tv episodes has decreased in importance. much more important is how many new rtlplusz subscription they can get because of the livestream and the on demand episodes, also dont know how important it is to maybe bring in new viewership to cool tv where they show the rerun of the episodes

dadad

Did they have sex already? 

spapaars