Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

Yeees, 17 more days until the premiere of season two. Cast is hot.

So You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Call RTL and numero 8 for Hoolio, and number 3 and 12 for me, I can not decide. Pack it for me and it will be for takeaway  nnn

Bye Dorka and Bye Adi you boring fuckers. 

felix95

guys i said thats the alleged cast, not confirmed in any way, just people who tried figuring it out basen on social media activitiies during the production

mar430

question::

why any of housemates become for meal gulasch

and others chicken en potato??

SaraJa

Become?  hmmm

Oh no You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Dorka will be eaten like gulasch by Giada  jaww:

They are Hungarian, his favourite food is gulasch, potato and paprika. I am from part of the country near the Hungarian border and have a lot of same food and i also like gulasch  j

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBecome?  hmmm"

Oh no You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Dorka will be eaten like gulasch by Giada  jaww:"

They are Hungarian, his favourite food is gulasch, potato and paprika. I am from part of the country near the Hungarian border and have a lot of same food and i also like gulasch  j"
Never tried that. Only been to one of the neighboring countries though so maybe they didn't do that there. Will try to make it :)

Btw what do you mean Giada will eat Dorka? Are they planning some girl og girl underbody maintenance if you catch my meaning?? gj2:

They are not doing this slave task correctly. Slave Dorka is currently sleeping instead of tending to her masters.
In ancient times, slaves would have to get naked all the time. She should be out entertaining the rulers. Take her clothes and put her in ass room prison.

mar430

yes but this the production send

the housemates not cooking today 

SaraJa

It's delicious, you must try it. And langos. Budapest is one of the my favourite cities in the world.

I am just kidding l2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login make a little mistake and said became food, so i make i joke they will eaten by Giada  j

Ofc, Cleopatra and Mark Antony made the biggest orgies in ancient history. They last for 14 days  j

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's delicious, you must try it. And langos. Budapest is one of the my favourite cities in the world.

I am just kidding l2:" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login make a little mistake and said became food, so i make i joke they will eaten by Giada  j"

Ofc, Cleopatra and Mark Antony made the biggest orgies in ancient history. They last for 14 days  j"

Yes. And dont forget Nero. Terrible, crazy guy, but he knew how to throw a good orgie.. I'll give him that.
And Caligula.

Alarm! Reni and geri about to fuk.

SaraJa

Yes, we need that kind of tasks.
Geri and Reni knows everything  j They get into the roll.

Hoolio79

Dafuq is wrong with this cast. I have been watching almost all day. The only I have seen them do is put on costumes, eat and sleep. So boring. I'm taking a break.

SaraJa

I am not watching anymore. Its booooring, i dont have a nerve for that  j

mar430

lol she falls from tub loll: all water on the floor

mar430

oh my god giada is now naked loll:

SaraJa

Its not water, its milk. In ancient time they are bathing in donkeys milk and honey. Today, it was expensive, so i think it was regular milk from cow, muu. Everything is cheap in this reality, so. ADIs clothes is actually from Osman time, not from Egypt  j

SaraJa

Giada looks like waitress from Medieval time  l2: They should mix all centuries and put Giada in Maria Theresia time, they are both fat

mar430

yes probably is milk, but i dont will see 

giada bathing in milk  loll:

SaraJa

What the hell is this? Nurse in Egypt?

Turn them off, they are making a parody.

Hoolio79

Giadas bath was actually really funny. Especially when they tipped her out of the tub.
But after ten minues of fun, now they are boring again. I want Dorka to become food for Giada right now.

mar430

i dont know what they playing now

but probably anything from pharao loll:

SaraJa

Now they have the task of playing mummies.