Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

Yes! He's out! Now bring the booze! Dsigeri knows how to party when he wants to j Sorry Ruben. You seem like a nice guy, but we need drunk crazy people. Not nice, boring guys that steal the camera away from important events. Adios!

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes! He's out! Now bring the booze! Dsigeri knows how to party when he wants to j" Sorry Ruben. You seem like a nice guy, but we need drunk crazy people. Not nice, boring guys that steal the camera away from important events. Adios!
Be ready Ruben was the last outsider in the group for the public. 
Next week we will see one of the couples spilt or Adi going home. 

SaraJa

Didn't you say that Ruben would stay and that you are always right?  hmmm

Abnai21

Dzsigeri's back in the house wha wha wha

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDidn't you say that Ruben would stay and that you are always right?  hmmm"
No. I said Ruben would have stayed had he chosen Dudu Dorka or Reni. 

After he chose Dsigeri I said he was going... 

Abnai21

They got two bottles of vodka for the party and a bottle of Jagermeister earlier as a present from Béci. Not enough at all. doh:

Dorka said to Giada that she has realized that she has no chance of winning the game if she's together with Dudu. Will they break up? We'll see.

Hoolio79

ah.. Dorka is not drinking anything. Typical Dorka. Will probably get ready for bed soon.

SaraJa

I sam so happy bc Rubes is out, am i evil?  :-\ >:D
He is just creepy :(

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI sam so happy bc Rubes is out, am i evil?  :-\" >:D"
He is just creepy :("
Don't think you are evil. He was an extremely boring character. Also, I was considering ordering an exorcist for the house after seeing him in the bedroom at night. hmmm

Abnai21

You're not evil. You know who's evil? The people who let him pass the psychological evaluation. He was put in the show so the viewers can make fun of him, and they did.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey got two bottles of vodka for the party and a bottle of Jagermeister earlier as a present from Béci. Not enough at all. doh:"

Dorka said to Giada that she has realized that she has no chance of winning the game if she's together with Dudu. Will they break up? We'll see.
Lol. Dorka has no chance of winning because she is extremely boring. Never drunk. Never naked and sleeps all day. I really hope she stays untill the final though. You know cause reasons.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou're not evil. You know who's evil? The people who let him pass the psychological evaluation. He was put in the show so the viewers can make fun of him, and they did.
Sad  cryyyy But that is the truth  sadd:

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLol. Dorka has no chance of winning because she is extremely boring. Never drunk. Never naked and sleeps all day. I really hope she stays untill the final though. You know cause reasons.

Hungarian people like that kind of person in reality. That is the profil of winner. But, Adi is more boring and more dressed, so i think he is winner.

Abnai21

Yes, the core viewership hates everyone who has sex in the house, especially the women. They want the show to be about big fights and conflicts, then give the prize to the "normal guy" who didn't participate in it.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHungarian people like that kind of person in reality. That is the profil of winner. But, Adi is more boring and more dressed, so i think he is winner.
Ok thank you. Did not know that. Such a person would never get my vote.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHungarian people like that kind of person in reality. That is the profil of winner. But, Adi is more boring and more dressed, so i think he is winner.
I agree with the profile of a winner with this show. They always pick a boring person. I would say Kiki fits the profile more so than Adi.
And the public hating Dorka for being with Dudu is a bummer cause there are already so few women in the house.

SaraJa

I would never vote for that kind of person. I like Adi, but I would never give him the victory. The winner for me is the one who is entertaining and keeps the viewership, if they were all like that, no one would watch. Giada or Geri for me.

And I have to say that this year's participant profile photos are disastrous. Only Giada looks good.

Abnai21

I'm pretty sure the winner will be either Ádi or Kikidi. Geri had a chance until he and Reni started having sex like rabbits everywhere. I think Dzsigeri had a chance until today as well, but will probably lose because of the ego boost he got from today's show. We Hungarians love the underdogs.

SaraJa

I am not sure about Kikidi. He is cool, but i am pretty sure that it would be very tense in the duel with Csasi. I'm not sure he would stay, so I don't see him as a winner because of that. 

Hoolio79

I hope Kiki leaves. He does not like sex, and always goes to bed early, in the ass room! This room should be for sex only.