Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWith the font color white, the dots are visually almost  invisible.

Not for members who use a forum dark skin. You see the dots and text. 

I recommend just uploading as attachment and adding your description of what the photo is about with the time stamp.  Dorka changing slip 4/20.

Danj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe is right and its justified to give them the minus. They duplicate posts. No one wants to download a video they have already downloaded just because someone collects posts.
Hey! I am not just "collecting posts"! I spent real money on the equipment to do 24/7 capturing of this show! More than £300! If people are just going to trash talk the effort and resources I have put into this then I'll happily shut it all down and you can all get your own high quality direct feed videos.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHey! I am not just "collecting posts"! I spent real money on the equipment to do 24/7 capturing of this show! More than £300! If people are just going to trash talk the effort and resources I have put into this then I'll happily shut it all down and you can all get your own high quality direct feed videos.

lol, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They are referring to someone else who posted screen shots. Kitty worked it out so they don't show up as duplicate pics. It wasn't a reference to your vids.

Jeferson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe's a member and i don't know why
por que los video que publica no se pueden ver bien ,se pausa cada 15 segundos  , es por eso no es mas!! 
hay unos video que se ven perfectamente ha esos les doy un like positivo !!

Danj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginlol, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They are referring to someone else who posted screen shots. Kitty worked it out so they don't show up as duplicate pics. It wasn't a reference to your vids.

Well then seems like they quoted the wrong post then? Because Kitty's "They're a member and I don't know why" was in reference to my query about who Jeferson was and why he clicked dislike on my posts.

Danj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginpor que los video que publica no se pueden ver bien ,se pausa cada 15 segundos  , es por eso no es mas!!
Google translate says this means:
" Because the videos he publishes can't be seen well, they pause every 15 seconds, that's why it's not anymore!! There are some videos that look perfectly, I give them a positive like!! "

Please check what program you are using to play back my videos, they work fine in VLC and MPC-BE. Or if you are playing them back directly on MEGA, please check your internet connection speed, because my videos are direct capture 1080p 50fps they are quite large. I did ask a while back if people would prefer smaller videos with lower quality but people said no.

Verifique qué programa está utilizando para reproducir los videos, funcionan bien en VLC y MPC-BE. O si los está reproduciendo directamente en MEGA, verifique la velocidad de su conexión a Internet, ya que mis videos son de captura directa 1080p 50 fps y son bastante grandes. Hace un tiempo pregunté si la gente preferiría vídeos más pequeños y de menor calidad, pero dijeron que no.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginpor que los video que publica no se pueden ver bien ,se pausa cada 15 segundos  , es por eso no es mas!!
There is nothing wrong with the videos please check your own software.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Christoph2703

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOmg.. lost the entire Dorka fuk because of some argument or whatever that was...
Has anyone recorded this and can post it?

Albig

I see all of Danj's videos very well, perhaps you may have some inconvenience when downloading the videos. yess:

mar430

dorka again crying bitter tears sadd:

mar430

again at 17 00 fucking loll: loll:

Danj

Thanks all who have checked out my videos, I did not think there was any problem with them but it's nice to know others have been able to play them OK.

I'll go look for today's footage and see what I can find. EDIT: I found it but seems like it was only a couple of minutes' worth, unless there's more later. I've posted what I found in the videos forum so please check there.

Abnai21

Dudu at noon when the guests went home: "Finally I can take a shower and sleep all afternoon"

Dzsigeri just now: "I can't believe it's 7:30 already and I haven't slept a minute during the day."

The producers wanted to change up the game by casting early-20s instead of the usual 30s and somehow they managed to invite a bunch of old people at heart.

And now Dzsigeri, Kikidi and Giada are talking about how many teeth have they lost like the old people they are  loll:

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDudu at noon when the guests went home: "Finally I can take a shower and sleep all afternoon"

Dzsigeri just now: "I can't believe it's 7:30 already and I haven't slept a minute during the day."

The producers wanted to change up the game by casting early-20s instead of the usual 30s and somehow they managed to invite a bunch of old people at heart.

And now Dzsigeri, Kikidi and Giada are talking about how many teeth have they lost like the old people they are  loll:"
loll: Early twenties are the laziest people no matter what part of the world 

Abnai21

Another day, another proof that they are old people: they have to rank people on a scale of 1 to 5 based on various things but can't understand that 1 is least agree and 5 is most agree, and even if they do, they can't get their phones work to send their votes.

Abnai21

Geri: I voted Giada for most confident because look at you, you need confidence to look like the way you are

mar430

i watch now 2,5 hours back to half 9 and see that dorka not was in bed, not in the 2 

bathrooms, not outdoors, where she was??? sadd:

Abnai21

Maybe she was getting her nails done. They had a manicurist in the "ass room" this morning.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login GONE DORKA  jaww:  jaww:

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login GONE DORKA  jaww:"  jaww:"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login