Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't know how to simplify :/ There are three identical posts one after the other in the Valo Vilag Girls thread. I don't know how to make it more simply  sadd:"

You posted the video of that scene then mar430 posted one picture then RK2 posted three pictures of the scene. I will remove the 2 posts on this occasion and leave just the one. Going forward everyone post just the one.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe screenshots look like duplicates
It's the attachments it post an image and then it displays the thumbnails under the post making it look duplicated.

KittyGalore

RK2

I am just trying to share what i capped. I always would get an error every time i tried to post pictures in the past but it works now. I will try to help cap as many shows as i can.

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI am just trying to share what i capped. I always would get an error every time i tried to post pictures in the past but it works now. I will try to help cap as many shows as i can.
I don't understand how you post the images and then in the attachments my test posts only show the attachment without the [img] tag images post.

RK2

I would upload the photos and try to post but it would always give me an error saying the body was blank. So i uploaded them and added it to the body and it worked. So i think that's how i am ending up with both. I will try it how you did it and see if it works.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI would upload the photos and try to post but it would always give me an error saying the body was blank. So i uploaded them and added it to the body and it worked. So i think that's how i am ending up with both. I will try it how you did it and see if it works.
The body is blank error is because you need to post a description as this is the main post it should never be blank.

KittyGalore

Test 3.

You cannot view this attachment.

spapaars

OR
. . . . . . . . . . .

RK2

Test Dorka Thong Ass 2024 06/27

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI would upload the photos and try to post but it would always give me an error saying the body was blank. So i uploaded them and added it to the body and it worked. So i think that's how i am ending up with both. I will try it how you did it and see if it works.
I know how you done it please don't insert the attachments into the body.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTest Dorka Thong Ass 2024 06/27
Yes this is fine.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOR
. . . . . . . . . . .
Yes this works too.

KittyGalore

The max size on attachments is now 1 mb if you get an error saying it's too large try reducing the file size or postimg it as the insert option [img]. Some images i found where up to 20mb in size i think personally this is to big for images.

RK2

Thank you Spapaars and Kitty.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThank you Spapaars and Kitty.
You're welcome message me anytime if you have issue or anything.

spapaars

With the font color white, the dots are visually almost  invisible.

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTest
Like this i just posted Test in there. loll: