Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can you ask your boyfriend to stop bothering my future wife? 😔
It's funny how in a season where everyone is playing best friends race you two ended up supporting the only two people who have constant confrontation.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe's bored and stuck with Dudu but wants Kiki now.
lol what. did she say that?

Anyone knows whats going on? They are putting on some strange hand things

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginlol what. did she say that?

I don't think so. She's still planning her wedding with Dudu.

In tonight's game as another desperate attempt from production to stir up some drama they have to give weights to people who insulted them. The first four people started with saying "I don't think any of you said anything hurtful to me yet".

Dzsigeri gave Dorka and Reni weights because they thought he was gay but he swears he's not.   tuu:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't think so. She's still planning her wedding with Dudu.

In tonight's game as another desperate attempt from production to stir up some drama they have to give weights to people who insulted them. The first four people started with saying "I don't think any of you said anything hurtful to me yet".

Dzsigeri gave Dorka and Reni weights because they thought he was gay but he swears he's not.  tuu:"
Dzsigeri loll:

The production needs to be more creative. They could have chained 4 people together, or had some sexy games. Just putting weights on them seems like another way of gluing them to their beds.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can you ask your boyfriend to stop bothering my future wife? 😔
Yes, i need to punish him.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes, i need to punish him.
Go get him ev2 :)))

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDzsigeri gave Dorka and Reni weights because they thought he was gay but he swears he's not.  tuu:"

This is epic  l2: l2: l2: l2: l2:
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe's a member and i don't know why
He is right and its justified to give them the minus. They duplicate posts. No one wants to download a video they have already downloaded just because someone collects posts.
Let's be honest. I'm only uploading Dorka's videos because of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I stoped uploading so they can, no one post anything. I start again yesterday and this happens

After an hour AND again after 8 hours  wtf
Do they follow the topic at all?  hmmm
They are just making a dump out of a topic to collect posts.
Individuals try to make everything nice and tidy and then someone comes and makes a mockery of it to post a picture.
And it happens all the time

mar430

its my error ? i only post the picture

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe is right and its justified to give them the minus. They duplicate posts. No one wants to download a video they have already downloaded just because someone collects posts.
Let's be honest. I'm only uploading Dorka's videos because of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I stoped uploading so they can, no one post anything. I start again yesterday and this happens

After an hour AND again after 8 hours  wtf"
Do they follow the topic at all?  hmmm"
Individuals try to make everything nice and tidy and then someone comes and makes a mockery of it to post a picture.
I am very grateful for your Dorka posts friend ☺️

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's funny how in a season where everyone is playing best friends race you two ended up supporting the only two people who have constant confrontation.
I don't like reality shows were everyone is friends and all huggy buggy all the time. Should be some drama. But I'll admit, Dorka is my favourite because she is beautifull as f.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe is right and its justified to give them the minus. They duplicate posts. No one wants to download a video they have already downloaded just because someone collects posts.

After an hour AND again after 8 hours  wtf"
Do they follow the topic at all?  hmmm"
Can you rephrase this? I don't get the point of the post and am confused.

Who's posting just to get post counts up? That's not allowed in general.

Hoolio79

Like 30 min ago Dorka checked the smell of some soap, found it agreeable and then smeared it on the dungeon. She might be planning some bed activity later. I gotta watch the debate tonight so I will take the night shift.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCan you rephrase this? I don't get the point of the post and am confused.
Who's posting just to get post counts up? That's not allowed in general.
I don't know how to simplify :/ There are three identical posts one after the other in the Valo Vilag Girls thread. I don't know how to make it more simply  sadd: 

mar430

its my error ? i only post the picture

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't know how to simplify :/ There are three identical posts one after the other in the Valo Vilag Girls thread. I don't know how to make it more simply  sadd:"

I see now. This is a question for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It's multiple screenshots of the same scene frame by frame. Hardly anything posted in that thread. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginits my error ? i only post the picture

No, it's not you. 

RK2

Are you saying its me? i posted my own version in higher quality just like panda always does.

fortunenumbers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginnow dorka on toilet and talk

with kiki loll:"
Anyone happen to get a video of this ?? 

There is something about Dorka! 

KittyGalore

Sorry been away the attachments display thumbnails and the pictures if pictures are identical then they need to be removed. Seeing as the girls thread is lacking content i don't agree the member is trying to get the post count up.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAre you saying it'sme? i posted my own version in higher quality just like panda always does.

Yes. You may want to upload everything in one post instead of posting multiple times. You could link to a folder each day. The screenshots look like duplicates when you scroll the down the page.