News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginalso no nudity in todays episode

This episode was using material from 2 days ago.

Yesterday, Dzsergi showered nude, so they may put that in tomorrows episode.

No naked showers from the girls yet. 

spapaars

catfishaaron

Her and Kikidi are about to be so cute together! 

Pereda

New girl is Vera - 25 yrs old

New guy is David - 23 yrs old

"Female intimacy calms him down"

loll:

They could show Geri and Valen's shower together. That could be for Friday's episode. They used the HD cam for the morning shower on them, but avoided showing frontals, except if it was a stationary cam on Geri. 

Dorka and David are very touchy touchy and Valen's all on Vera. Valen and David sitting together a lot. Very different than when Dzsergi joined. The 2 new people are mixing well. Noami is there, but there seems to be more excitement with the 2 new housemates. 

Pereda

Dorka & Valen
David & Vera (no coupled, just a new pair)

That's a clique right there.

They've stayed together all night so far. It's almost as if they know each other.

Dorka and Valen under the sheets teasing and joking around with David and Vera.

Either the new pair know they need to befriend Dorka & Valen for the game's sake or they just created some connection immediately. lol

Valen has the most followers on VVIG, second is Borgi.

Edit;

Valen takes off shirt --- David take off shirt and they begin to bro it out and compare Tatts / bodies. David is lean but has abs.

Vera is very fit. Great body. Reni - Vera - Borgi (body)

fortunenumbers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI found this answer in the forum for those who live abroad and want to subscribe, a trick that many apparently use

If you want to subscribe to it and do not have a Hungarian card, you must first register with Curve (selecting Hungary as the region). In this way, you will receive a Hungarian physical/virtual bank card, which you can put your own foreign bank card under (so it will take the money from your own card, you don't have to top it up like Revolut). So far, this card has been accepted for me everywhere, where Hungarian was requested.
Alot of hassle but this actually worked , thanks.

spapaars

catfishaaron

Are all the men straight so far? They are very touchy feely with each other 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorka & Valen
David & Vera (no coupled, just a new pair)

That's a clique right there.

They've stayed together all night so far. It's almost as if they know each other.

Dorka and Valen under the sheets teasing and joking around with David and Vera.

Either the new pair know they need to befriend Dorka & Valen for the game's sake or they just created some connection immediately. lol

Valen has the most followers on VVIG, second is Borgi.

Edit;

Valen takes off shirt --- David take off shirt and they begin to bro it out and compare Tatts / bodies. David is lean but has abs.

Vera is very fit. Great body. Reni - Vera - Borgi (body)
To clarify for everyone his name is not David it's Dudu

felix95

make out session between geri and a brunette just now

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey could show Geri and Valen's shower together. That could be for Friday's episode. They used the HD cam for the morning shower on them, but avoided showing frontals, except if it was a stationary cam on Geri.
That's very annoying, hopefully they do not continue to avoid frontals when they shower.  

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTo clarify for everyone his name is not David it's Dudu

Thanks for catching that. I don't know why I thought David.

It's Dudu lol

bs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAre all the men straight so far? They are very touchy feely with each other
Looks like it. The questionable one is Lee Pace.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat's very annoying, hopefully they do not continue to avoid frontals when they shower. 

Pretty sure they record the frontals for the showers on HD. Like in the past they do the up and down on everyone' bodies. A few weeks in they do those compilations when they need filler material for an episode. They just choose not to show it HD on the live. They probably get worried more people watching since it's breakfast time for Hungarians. 

Now -- Tailgate party. Drinks. 

Geri and Reni might get more hot and heavy. It was a making out sessions last night when they were sober. 

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginPretty sure they record the frontals for the showers on HD. Like in the past they do the up and down on everyone' bodies. A few weeks in they do those compilations when they need filler material for an episode. They just choose not to show it HD on the live. They probably get worried more people watching since it's breakfast time for Hungarians.

That makes sense. I keep telling myself to be patient, it's only been a few days!  (At least some of the men get naked in the showers. It sounds like the girls have not yet moved on from bikinis!)

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat makes sense. I keep telling myself to be patient, it's only been a few days!  (At least some of the men get naked in the showers. It sounds like the girls have not yet moved on from bikinis!)

The live feed has its own 3 producers/directors separate than the episode/ show producers. (My guess 1 for every 8-10 hr shift for a full days stream)

They're the ones who run narratives on the live cams and decide what to focus on in the stream. The camera men are just shooting angles and the live feed producer decides if they want to use their cam for the feed. That's why you can see the camera guys scrambling (you see the cam wobble as they slide it) over to catch someone changing / kissing/ private convo because the producer wants to show it on the feed and the camera guys were focused elsewhere.

The director just pushes a button to change the cams and sometimes they forgot which ones. They've accidentally showed Dzsergi's confessional or go to the toilet cam (no one there) and switch cams until they get the cam they want. 

When we get a prudish director, they censor everything and avoid nudity/slips on the feed. The episode producers may decide to include that for the main show though. 

--

Everyone partying and drinking. Dudu and Dorka under the sheets in the bed to prank Valen. Seems like Dorka wanted to make Valen jealous.

But the dynamic for the new pair is very different than Noami and Dzsergi's entrance in the mouse. Maybe its because they know its the first 12 and the game has officially started? 

spapaars

SosaDeluxe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAlot of hassle but this actually worked , thanks.
The app still asks for a Hungarian phone number though, so I can't get past that part

dadad

Thanks everyone, (especially You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) who give us live updates during the day. I really like to read what is happening.  gj2:
hopefully we get to see much from this season and maybe one day also the caps from the livestream.  fingers crossed: 

Are the guys shy in the house? And is the production trying to hide frontal nudity in the stream?

fortunenumbers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe app still asks for a Hungarian phone number though, so I can't get past that part
Mine worked fine with non hungarian phone number ... Might be just the formatting of the number its rejecting 

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThanks everyone, (especially You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) who give us live updates during the day. I really like to read what is happening.  gj2:"
hopefully we get to see much from this season and maybe one day also the caps from the livestream.  fingers crossed:"  

Are the guys shy in the house? And is the production trying to hide frontal nudity in the stream?
I think at least 3 of the guys shower naked. Geri isn't shy about getting naked in front of anyone.

The girls are shyer. Some of them try harder to cover up when changing while some will temporarily expose their top or bottom halves when changing. But none like being naked for long periods, like in the shower.

Sometimes the production tries to avoid close ups of full frontal nudity. Other times they actively look to get slips, I would say more so for the girls.

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think at least 3 of the guys shower naked. Geri isn't shy about getting naked in front of anyone.

The girls are shyer. Some of them try harder to cover up when changing while some will temporarily expose their top or bottom halves when changing. But none like being naked for long periods, like in the shower.

Sometimes the production tries to avoid close ups of full frontal nudity. Other times they actively look to get slips, I would say more so for the girls.
i would expect the new guy dudu to shower nude as well