Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danj

OK please check out the videos topic, I posted a video there, looking for the other scenes now.

Abnai21

It's nomination time! Who'll get the blue scarf from Ruben?

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's nomination time! Who'll get the blue scarf from Ruben?
If that little rat gives it to Dorka I'm sending angry letters to the house. 

SaraJa

Second nominee is Dzigeri  smilee:

Abnai21

Ruben chose 4 possible nominees - Dorka, Giada, Dudu and Dzsigeri. He took so much time to explain why he won't choose the former 3 that at the end he couldn't explain why did he choose Dzsigeri.  doh:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSecond nominee is Dzigeri  smilee:"

The Princess is saved! Praise the heavens. And no girls in danger. I was so nervous 😭❤️

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRuben chose 4 possible nominees - Dorka, Giada, Dudu and Dzsigeri. He took so much time to explain why he won't choose the former 3 that at the end he couldn't explain why did he choose Dzsigeri.  doh:"
Classic Ruben 😂 It was a great choice. Now he will leave on Sunday. 

SaraJa

Its time to vote!
Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I choose Dzigeri  smilee:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIts time to vote!
Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I choose Dzigeri  smilee:"
Me too. He brings more to the house. And he saved Dorka for nomination. 

SaraJa

Literally anyone against Ruben is easy for me. But i want them both out  l2:
But first Ruben  j

Abnai21

Dudu was telling Ruben for days that he's already came back from a voting off show, he has the support of the viewers, if he made Vera go home Ruben doesn't stand a chance. Turns out, that's exactly the reason why Ruben chose Dzsigeri in the end. ehm:

Dzsigeri's trying to act cool but you can see he's upset.

SaraJa

It would be very interesting if he chose Geri. The fight for Reni.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt would be very interesting if he chose Geri. The fight for Reni.
The crazy thing is he would have maybe survived against Geri. He would definitely have been safe against Dorka or Dudu. A stupid kid. 

Danj

OK I think I've posted all the action from last night, please check the videos forum for the links. One of them is out of order compared to the others, this is because it was a pain in the arse to edit together so I left it for last.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOK I think I've posted all the action from last night, please check the videos forum for the links. One of them is out of order compared to the others, this is because it was a pain in the arse to edit together so I left it for last.
Not all heroes wear capes 🙏 

They got shots now. Is a party? Or are they tricking us again with minimal amounts of alcohol?

Abnai21

They had to choose sides and got a couple of shots to have a toast. No party announced so far.

fortunenumbers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe really has a stomach  pu:"
I think she's put on weight since being in there .... How would you not , they seem to eat constantly! 

SaraJa

They choose who will support, and they always get some alcohol

Dzigeri: Kikidi, Dorka, Giada, Dudu

Ruben: Geri, Reni, Adi

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think she's put on weight since being in there .... How would you not , they seem to eat constantly!

Yes, and just sleep  sadd:

Abnai21

I can't decide if Team Ruben is delusional or I am. They say that Ruben will come back but it will be the closest duel so far.