Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI want Berci in  sexx"

Ask him to bring Zsusa with him 🤝

SaraJa

You want  Zsuza Hegedus? 
Say no more my bestie Hoolio, she is coming!
@Pereda Call RTL and bring her for Hoolio

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You want  Zsuza Hegedus? 
Say no more my bestie Hoolio, she is coming!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Call RTL and bring her for Hoolio
What. No! Abort mission! Abort mission! Friendly fire! This is not the Zsuza I'm looking for. It's not the same one is it? 😅 Zsuza from VV7 please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

SaraJa

Okey, delivery changed l2:
Adi is full of stretch marks  :-\ I dont like it  :-\

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOkey, delivery changed l2:"
Adi is full of stretch marks  :-\" I dont like it  :-\"
They should give them some vegetable. Too much cheese and sleep. If Adi lost some of his soft outer layer the dude would be ripped. 

SaraJa

They should send them home and cast new ones  j

mar430

now was a cockroach on duvet cover 

from dudu and dorka os:

Madfox27

Tonight was a sex night both couple had so much sex lol sexx

Danj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTonight was a sex night both couple had so much sex lol sexx"
Got any idea of the times when this happened? As this will help people who can post videos.

SaraJa

Looks like they've moved in. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login writes that they are the new residents of the villa.

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLooks like they've moved in. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login writes that they are the new residents of the villa.
That site in the Dutch translation.
Text "Nuclear wild boar march" between VV Giada and VV Dzigeri?  hmmm

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat site in the Dutch translation.
Text "Nuclear wild boar march" between VV Giada and VV Dzigeri?  hmmm"

Haha, it's "atomic power level fucking like wild boars." They were asking each other anonymous questions, Kikidi jokingly asked if Giada and Dzsigeri will fuck and if they do can he join in as well.

They talk about moving in everywhere but they're wearing studio mics that require an other person to put on. I don't think they will stay for the night:(

And they are disappointed with the lukewarm reaction they got, lol.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat site in the Dutch translation.

No  l2:
This one

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo  l2:"
This one
Yes, I saw it tuu: , but I also looked for more news.

SaraJa

Also in that text is written that the viewers set tasks for the housemates. Does anyone know where is that placed? I want do task for Adi  nnn

Abnai21

They've just left the villa for today.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAlso in that text is written that the viewers set tasks for the housemates. Does anyone know where is that placed? I want do task for Adi  nnn"
They have those regulary on Insta comments. Look out for post that say "Irányítsd a lakókat" (control the housemates).

The three guest stirred the pot quite well. They were all about "what's this nice demeanor when all you do is talk about each other behind their backs" "everyone's playing nice but what will you do, will you split the money?".

SaraJa

Oh, fuck  bashhh: I want them in, its sooo boooooooooooring. We need new flesh  pu:

First instagram comment: Let Dorka and Ádi light a candle together

@Hoolio79  l2: l2: l2: l2:

mar430

is the site exist for more languages?

mar430

the three leave? i hope this 2 guys not come

back

luke1991uk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTonight was a sex night both couple had so much sex lol sexx"
Has anyone managed to cap it :O