Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

He looks like he's off the hook, eager for everything, so now take the opportunity. He doesn't look like some outside fucker to me.

Hoolio79

Has Dorka gotten naked today? Any wins?

Hoolio79

Dorka Reni twerk show 😍 Rubens dream day. 

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhe is pervert and stupid thd:"
i dont know what think the parents from
reni as they watch her daughter
Reni grew up in foster care, sadly.

I don't even know if you can call what they do sex at all. Did you see them last night? It was like Geri was hitting her in the  ce: with his fist.

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMost explicit scene from Adi. Sorry You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it aint much :D"

Do you have any video?, please

Abnai21

We have new people moving in at the end of the episode.

Past players? Friends & family? Farm animals? Make your bets.

Abnai21

The three people moving in are
Krisztián Burai, music producer
Nemazalány, singer-rapper and girlfriend of Barna from last season
Young G aka Béci from Való Világ 4, rapper

They're going to make music with the housemates. The host said they will move in tomorrow but it's unclear if they actually move in or just visit during the day. Especially Burai seems a little high profile to move in 24/7...

mar430

i dont like the new guys 

i want girls t:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe three people moving in are
Krisztián Burai, music producer
Nemazalány, singer-rapper and girlfriend of Barna from last season
Young G aka Béci from Való Világ 4, rapper

They're going to make music with the housemates. The host said they will move in tomorrow but it's unclear if they actually move in or just visit during the day. Especially Burai seems a little high profile to move in 24/7...

Two guys? Should be three girls :(

SaraJa

Are they famous in HU?

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you have any video?, please
Sorry no. But nothing happened. They were sleeping and suddenly her hand landed in a strategic place. Then they lay like that for a while. 

SaraJa

Young G aka Beci is hot, i google him.
WANT HIM NAKED. With him i can forget Adi.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYoung G aka Beci is hot, i google him.
Never heard of the guy. But if he can get Dorka to join him naked in the shower I am his new best friend.

SaraJa

I never heard either. I think that they will only be daily guests and that they will occasionally come for filming. It's like they're shooting a music video here, and in the evening, the skunks are naked in the cabins. It's good marketing though, but they are "VIP" I don't think he will stay.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI never heard either. I think that they will only be daily guests and that they will occasionally come for filming. It's like they're shooting a music video here, and in the evening, the skunks are naked in the cabins. It's good marketing though, but they are "VIP" I don't think he will stay.
Ok. I think you are right. They probably don't want to be filmed naked if they are famous people. Maybe we can get a drunk party at least. Its about time. 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOk. I think you are right. They probably don't want to be filmed naked if they are famous people. Maybe we can get a drunk party at least. Its about time.
But they are boring, even a party wouldn't help them. They made fun of prom night, Adi just sat and ate, well actually you got sex from Dorka.

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYoung G aka Beci is hot, i google him.
There are a couple of naked shots of him from his season actually.

So are they famous? Burai is a pretty popular music producer. He's definitely VIP.
Nemazalány (her real name is Fanni) had a few hits a couple of years ago but nowadays she's more known for appearing on TV shows, so I can see her moving in for real, maybe.
Young G / Béci had a short-lived rapping career after his season but I don't remember him being in the public eye much, I can see him moving in as well. 

We will find out at 9 AM tomorrow.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Dorka looks much more happy today. Do you know if she has said anything about not going home?  j

SaraJa

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere are a couple of naked shots of him from his season actually.

So are they famous? Burai is a pretty popular music producer. He's definitely VIP.
Nemazalány (her real name is Fanni) had a few hits a couple of years ago but nowadays she's more known for appearing on TV shows, so I can see her moving in for real, maybe.
Young G / Béci had a short-lived rapping career after his season but I don't remember him being in the public eye much, I can see him moving in as well.

We will find out at 9 AM tomorrow.

am? Oh, they are daily quests cryyyy