Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

This is very disappointing behaviour from the princess.. she is usually so wifey. I think we are seeing the final days of Dorka in the house 😔

mar430

some (Reni,  must play a waitress for adi,giada,

and bring lasagne and wine  loll:

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOh. Bien. Espero que sea algo positivo para ellos.
Así es como es. Eso espero.

Hoolio79

anything fun happening in the house later today?

Hoolio79

Most explicit scene from Adi. Sorry You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it aint much :D

SaraJa

Booooooooooooooooooooring. 
Adi is today special hot.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBooooooooooooooooooooring.
Adi is today special hot.
U're lucky. Dorka has decided to go for a depressed, extremely tired housewife from Alabama look today.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMost explicit scene from Adi. Sorry You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it aint much :D"
Everything is flat  hmmm Maybe that's why he's shy and wears only black underpants  sadd: He has a little one  ehm:

mar430

nice, dorka dancing and 

taylor swift is on

Hoolio79

The season would be much better if we in addition to Directors cut got a bedroom cam. A bathroom cam and a Dorka cam.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginnice, dorka dancing and

taylor swift is on
Nice to see her happy again  j

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginEverything is flat  hmmm" Maybe that's why he's shy and wears only black underpants  sadd:" He has a little one  ehm:"

Maybe when erect he is huge.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SaraJa

Great for comfort  l2: I don't think we'll find out.

Hoolio79

What's going on? What are these cards they are handing out?

SaraJa

She is crying without tears  sadd:

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat's going on? What are these cards they are handing out?
It was about what they think about the others' tactics or how they play the game.
yellow card = if things go on like this, you will be in danger 
red card = you messed up your game

SaraJa

Euro mania has moved into the house  wha

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She is crying without tears  sadd:"
Oh god.. she was so happy during the dance. I thought she might have a happy evening. 

SaraJa

There is one, sorry  j But, I think she's playing the victim a bit.

Abnai21

Now the players who got the most yellow or red cards (Dorka, Dzsigeri, Ruben) have to go to the ass room and talk about what caused this scenario.

Dorka was crying because Ádi won't leave her alone about saying I love you to Dudu. For Ádi, saying I love you is very substantial and he can't understand how Dorka is able to say it to Dudu when a couple of weeks ago she was saying it to Valen. Dorka has explained many times that she doesn't see it that way, it's a phrase she throws around easily, but Ádi won't accept it.