Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

It was what it was. Bad season  sadd: VV 10 have most hottest guys  hmmmm Balint, Moh, Robi, Gabor  hmm:

Abnai21

Not many girls, that's true. This could even turn a voting off show in a girl's favor if she's there against a guy.

I'm low key convinced that production casted so many guys who are... let's say at least bicurious (as I was typing this, Dzsigeri made a point of checking out Kikidi's dick) because they planned on the girls leaving early so they can get some guy-on-guy action at the end of the show.

SaraJa

In general, there were problems with applications this year. Apparently, very few of them came. Some of them entered by invitation via Instagram. Everyone wants to go to the Eden Hotel because it is filmed abroad.

Hungary is not very gay friendly, I don't believe that their idea was a gay couple.

Abnai21

Hungary is not very gay friendly, that's true, but if there's a TV channel that wants to make a point by including a gay couple, it's RTL.

I remember them talking about the casting process, about half of them said that they were approached by the producers. Some of them applied for other shows but didn't make the cut, then they were asked to come on Való Világ. If I remember correctly, Valen wanted to be on a dating show previously and Ádi wanted to be in an actual competition show like Survivor or something.

SaraJa

Adi in Survivor  l2: l2:  l2: l2: He would probably go there in jeans and die from the heat.  l2:
That's probably why no one is interested. They can't wait for it to be over.

SaraJa

Is it possible that Adi doesn't have an Instagram? 
He is sooo weird  bashhh:

Abnai21

He has the official one, I'm not aware of any others:(
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoolio79

Dudu and Dorka made som fuk. Nothing explicit and it was kinda dull. But honest work. 

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDudu and Dorka made som fuk. Nothing explicit and it was kinda dull. But honest work.
When this happened can anyone upload??

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhen this happened can anyone upload??
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?
Around 1 am CET I believe. Just after lights out they started and it moved on from there. 

Danj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?
Around 1 am CET I believe. Just after lights out they started and it moved on from there.
OK I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: it runs through more than one recorded file so it is gonna have to wait till after work, I don't have time to do stitching together this morning. If someone else is able to post before then please go for it, otherwise I'll see what I can do tonight.

Abnai21

Ruben thinks that he has his place in the house, he might go back even if he nominates a stronger player.  hmmm

mar430

so the production have enough from this chaos

they must al bring in order now and cleaning all tuu:

mar430

not dorka she was hiding in the toilet in

house

SaraJa

Hiding in the toilet  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Not a housewife material  sadd:

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginnot dorka she was hiding in the toilet in
house
Mental breakdown?
. . . . . 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHiding in the toilet You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Not a housewife material  sadd:"
What? Why was she hiding in the toilet? What's going on? 😂 I'm at work

mar430

yes little bit ....think hmm

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat? Why was she hiding in the toilet? What's going on? 😂 I'm at work
no reni cant find her and all housemates must 

cleaning all

mar430

some i think not all become lasagne and Wine